EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
source.gif

rolls d3

@ChebyshevII PE I vote for @MadamPirate PE, subject to change with more information.

I'm about to put on headphones, listen to some musics, and get deep into some FEA modeling and analysis. I'll be back later.
What music!?

I voted on the first day, for roar, in a manner which didn't matter at the time. I was trying to peterb the system and generate discussions about the game.
I am perturbed, even if the system isn't. 

^Hey that rhymes...
who are we voting for TODAY, all knowing JAYKAY

I'm a poet and I didn't know it

(My analysis is running)
Au contraire, Jean! You knew it well! You recently wrote a large array of excellent haiku for us. Would a townie lie about poetry?
(Disclaimer, I know nothing, and am merely a mildly perturbed 👻.)

I am happy that the JoAT saved someone last night. Not sure if there are still two left or not? There are two mafia left, since I’m assuming none of the night kills were mafia (I think tournament rules say they can’t night kill each other). 

I trust JP, since he’s a fellow townie. I haven’t read any of the posts from last night so I’m going to follow. @ChebyshevII PE, I vote for @txjennah PE  

(5/5)

My current thoughts based on available information.

Very Likely Townie

Jaykay (Carnac the Magnificent Award Winner for the round, called out vhab=maf early and often)

Duran (providing too much useful information to be mafia, first to vote for vhab yesterday)

TJ (claimed a ridiculous amount of times to be townie this round, she doesn't lie about that sort of thing)

RBHeadge (I've claimed townie multiple times this round. and like TJ above, I don't lie about that sort of thing)

Probably Townie

Jean (JK/Carnac seems to think that he is townie)

Lycee (Just a feeling on my part based on her prior behavior)

square (too suicidal to be mafia)

Tilt Townie

Nikr (voted for vhab when it was relevant yesterday, vhab voted for him)

Remaining

Chart

MP

TXJ

Other notes: On the first day the following remaining players did not claim any affiliation: Duran, NikR, JK, Lycee. MP claimed to be townie only after being prompted. The other remaining players volunteered townie on day 1. I doubt this information is useful for game play this round, but I am including it here for completeness. 

Key Takeaway

The town should focus it's energy on @chart94, @MadamPirate PE, and @txjennah PE. If the teiring above is correct, then we are nearing the end.
I’m deffo not mafia, I swears!

Being mafia stresses me out lol

1/5

Back