EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My current thoughts based on available information.

Very Likely Townie

Jaykay (Carnac the Magnificent Award Winner for the round, called out vhab=maf early and often)

Duran (providing too much useful information to be mafia, first to vote for vhab yesterday)

TJ (claimed a ridiculous amount of times to be townie this round, she doesn't lie about that sort of thing)

RBHeadge (I've claimed townie multiple times this round. and like TJ above, I don't lie about that sort of thing)

Probably Townie

Jean (JK/Carnac seems to think that he is townie)

Lycee (Just a feeling on my part based on her prior behavior)

square (too suicidal to be mafia)

Tilt Townie

Nikr (voted for vhab when it was relevant yesterday, vhab voted for him)

Remaining

Chart

MP

TXJ

Other notes: On the first day the following remaining players did not claim any affiliation: Duran, NikR, JK, Lycee. MP claimed to be townie only after being prompted. The other remaining players volunteered townie on day 1. I doubt this information is useful for game play this round, but I am including it here for completeness. 

Key Takeaway

The town should focus it's energy on @chart94, @MadamPirate PE, and @txjennah PE. If the teiring above is correct, then we are nearing the end.
Nice analysis. Agree for the most part, except I wasn't the first to vote for Vhab yesterday.  I was the fifth to vote, and the 3rd to vote for Vhab, not that it really matters much.

Back