EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I FINISHED THAT AND I AM SO HAPPY PEOPLE ARE GETTING INTO INTERNATIONAL SERIES.

If you're more into robots, check out 'Better Than Us'.  Russian robot series with a lot of cool stuff.

La Casa de Papel is addicting!
That's the actual name of Money Heist right? I'm watching it on Netflix now and I usually have subtitles on. They don't match the English dubs and it's throwing me. Still a great show though.

All night actions have been submitted, so I am putting the results out here now in order that I don't have to keep you all guessing in the morning, when I inevitably don't wake up at a decent hour.

No one was killed during the night.

Remaining players:

@jean15paul_PE

@RBHeadge PE

@DuranDuran

@tj_PE

@MadamPirate PE

@NikR_PE

@JayKay PE

@txjennah PE

@LyceeFruit PE

@chart94

@squaretaper LIT AF PE

Posts after this one will count toward minimum.
Ghost question on Tournament rules: So would we know if a night kill occurred and was countered by the doctor or would it just show up as no night kill? 

For example, if Maf decided to kill JK and a JOAT used the doctor role to save her would it be recorded as "No night kill" or "attempted night kill on JK but thwarted by Doc"

That's the actual name of Money Heist right? I'm watching it on Netflix now and I usually have subtitles on. They don't match the English dubs and it's throwing me. Still a great show though.
Yes, that's Money Heist. I'm not watching it with subtitles this go around.

I first watched a few episodes in October on a long bus ride in Peru. And by watching it, I mean it was on somoene else's laptop who I had a clear shot of. For whatever reason they had the subtitles on. I started watching it on my own with audio from the start about a month ago.

Ghost question on Tournament rules: So would we know if a night kill occurred and was countered by the doctor or would it just show up as no night kill? 

For example, if Maf decided to kill JK and a JOAT used the doctor role to save her would it be recorded as "No night kill" or "attempted night kill on JK but thwarted by Doc"
Good question!

Oh @DuranDuran your spreadsheet shows both the doc & the JOAT but they're one in the same so you might wanna update that?

I noticed it yesterday but forgot to mention it,

3/5

My current thoughts based on available information.

Very Likely Townie

Jaykay (Carnac the Magnificent Award Winner for the round, called out vhab=maf early and often)

Duran (providing too much useful information to be mafia, first to vote for vhab yesterday)

TJ (claimed a ridiculous amount of times to be townie this round, she doesn't lie about that sort of thing)

RBHeadge (I've claimed townie multiple times this round. and like TJ above, I don't lie about that sort of thing)

Probably Townie

Jean (JK/Carnac seems to think that he is townie)

Lycee (Just a feeling on my part based on her prior behavior)

square (too suicidal to be mafia)

Tilt Townie

Nikr (voted for vhab when it was relevant yesterday, vhab voted for him)

Remaining

Chart

MP

TXJ

Other notes: On the first day the following remaining players did not claim any affiliation: Duran, NikR, JK, Lycee. MP claimed to be townie only after being prompted. The other remaining players volunteered townie on day 1. I doubt this information is useful for game play this round, but I am including it here for completeness. 

Key Takeaway

The town should focus it's energy on @chart94, @MadamPirate PE, and @txjennah PE. If the teiring above is correct, then we are nearing the end.

Very Likely Townie

Jaykay (Carnac the Magnificent Award Winner for the round, called out vhab=maf early and often)

Duran (providing too much useful information to be mafia, first to vote for vhab yesterday)

TJ (claimed a ridiculous amount of times to be townie this round, she doesn't lie about that sort of thing)

RBHeadge (I've claimed townie multiple times this round. and like TJ above, I don't lie about that sort of thing)

Probably Townie

Tilt Townie

Remaining

Chart

MP

TXJ

Other notes: On the first day the following remaining players did not claim any affiliation: Duran, NikR, JK, Lycee. MP claimed to be townie only after being prompted. The other remaining players volunteered townie on day 1. I doubt this information is useful for game play this round, but I am including it here for completeness. 

Key Takeaway

The town should focus it's energy on @chart94, @MadamPirate PE, and @txjennah PE. If the teiring above is correct, then we are nearing the end.
Nice analysis. I support this :)

Very Likely Townie

Probably Townie

Tilt Townie

Remaining

Chart

MP

TXJ

Key Takeaway

That's fair.   I really regret voting out voting out salty.  I did vote out vhab last night, but understand that the timing of my vote would appear questionable.  

1/5

Back