EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You seem really sure of who's who this round.

3/5
I would comment on this, but I am dead.
I Have No Mouth, and I Must 👻

Ok I have a problem with the first night.  By problem, I mean I'd like to have a clear understanding what went on.

@ChebyshevII PE, you said or implied the mafia got an automatic nightkill against Audi.  Fair enough, since he didn't ask to play, but you also implied "yes" when someone asked if he could be tracked that first night.  So I want to know:

1.  Was Audi a regular townie (so as to not affect the balance of the game)?

2.  Were special roles in play during Night 1?  If so, the JOATs could have put a track on Audi and find out who targeted him.  Am I correct in saying this?

3.  If #2 is true, that puts a serious disadvantage to the mafia.  

I figured the mod would have just instituted an automatic "nightkill" or "left town" on Audi to just get it out of the way without affecting the game.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong in any of the above.  Thanks!
At this point, I think it's only fair to acknowledge that there were, in fact, restrictions on the JoATs the first night. I told them specifically that audi would be immune to the doctor role, since this was a special case and it would have been an obvious mulligan for the town. Under normal gameplay, where there is no clue about whom would be killed first, the doctor would have been a longshot anyway.
Good observation @DuranDuran. Doc saving Audi the first night would have had great comedy value, though. 

My apologies @Roarbark for voting for you.

2/5
No worries. Day 1, and all that. Don't let it happen again.

Seems like a fun round actually, sad I'm dead. Maybe I'll get some work done this week after all 😛 

Back