EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My current working theory is...

After I voted for @SaltySteve randomly. Then @txjennah PE took this as an opportunity to pile onto a townie because she's mafia. Then @vhab49_PE sealed the deal with a self pervation vote.

I feel like me voting for someone who also voted for Salty is the best I can do to make amends. And to demonstrate that I'm not allied with them.

(4/5)

Obersvations. @JayKay PE keeps saying weird stuff. Making definitive statements about who is and who isn't mafia. Saying she votes for townies. Something about JayKay seem out of character this round.

(2/5)
actually, imo she does this infrequently but sometimes, and it raises suspicion from me and then i kill a damn townie so idk what to think

Obersvations. @JayKay PE keeps saying weird stuff. Making definitive statements about who is and who isn't mafia. Saying she votes for townies. Something about JayKay seem out of character this round.

(2/5)
She does have rounds where she says weird stuff so I agree.  That doesn't mean she's mafia though.  Being out of character is more like her being in character.  She's said weird stuff like this before and ended up being a townie.

Jean, you are the opposite of JayKay.  You act the same no matter what role you're in.  

My strategy is to keep Vhab with the most votes.  If she's mafia then that vettes JayKay.  If Vhab is townie then all bets are off and we should lynch JayKay.  I'm saying this out in the open in case I get nightkilled.

Special role players should investigate two possible alliances (see my notes).  Could investigate JayKay, but might be a wasted investigation depending on the above outcome.  

I'm going to share my notes I wrote this morning.  Nothing has really changed IMO, except JayKay backed off her comments accusing me of mafia.

I won't have much time between now and end of voting time to check in/change my vote.  I will keep it unless something else turns up.  

The Doc should save JayKay if Vhab turns out to be mafia.  I'm a regular townie so I have nothing to share except my analysis/notes.  

EB Mafia 5-21-2020 NOTES.jpg

i hope this is the right move. if vhab turns out to be a townie, and salty was, thats gonna hurt the rest of us townies. 5/5

Last edited by a moderator:
But I also don't really want to vote with @JayKay PE because she's acting weird.

Based on that, and on my theory above...

@ChebyshevII PE, I vote for @txjennah PE

(5/5)
That's fair. I can see why that vote looks suspicious. I really didn't have much to to on and haven't been keeping up with it like I should.

I was initially suspicious of jaykay announcing that salty was a townie before the vote was clear, but I don't think she'd be that careless. And if she were mafia she could have easily thrown me under the bus rather defending me. I don't think jaykay is mafia.

how do i still need to meet post count??? how many do i need???? i thought i'd been participating all day. lol

Back