EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, there is no winning logic of Round 1, but there is a lot of questionable logic, like claiming to know a bunch of info without explaining why.

But maybe there is a good reason not to explain why.
Uh.  I explained numerous times.  vhab is mafia because of the kitten pictures.

tenor.gif

If this is true, how did you know Salty was a townie before his status was announced (after his lynching)?
Probability.

I mean, there were 9 townies, 3 mafia, and 2 JoATs.    6 voting patterns came out from 11 voters.  Then, randomly, three members almost in a row decided to vote for one player?  Only way that could be organized would be through them knowing they were 'in it to win it' via PM.  Salty was an innocent townie.

Probability.

I mean, there were 9 townies, 3 mafia, and 2 JoATs.    6 voting patterns came out from 11 voters.  Then, randomly, three members almost in a row decided to vote for one player?  Only way that could be organized would be through them knowing they were 'in it to win it' via PM.  Salty was an innocent townie.
The dog pile on Salty, at least on my part, was to try to save myself. I must have missed the remaining people voting for him.  My goal was to force a roll off. 

As stated previously.  I am a townie who only votes for townies.
Is this what you meant to write? Wouldn't you want to vote for mafia?
I'm voting in a way to support the townies.  I'm not going to vote against a townie.  Especially known ones.

I only vote for townies to win.

Probability.

I appreciate your analytics.  I'm not disagreeing with you on any counts, but (see bold) that would unlikely for the mafia to vote that way, since it would bring too much risk/exposure.  I can see TxJennah doing that right now, since she's too busy with work to think it through first.  Vhab's vote is most curious.  If she's mafia, why would she vote that way, since Salty already had the majority vote?  I'm not disagreeing with you, just thinking out loud here.

I appreciate your analytics.  I'm not disagreeing with you on any counts, but (see bold) that would unlikely for the mafia to vote that way, since it would bring too much risk/exposure.  I can see TxJennah doing that right now, since she's too busy with work to think it through first.  Vhab's vote is most curious.  If she's mafia, why would she vote that way, since Salty already had the majority vote?  I'm not disagreeing with you, just thinking out loud here.
Voting later in the day and then saying 'I didn't read the posts'?  Classic mafia move.  Especially since they were posting normally close to time-call.

I'm squinting in @jean15paul_PE's direction at well.  @txjennah PE is legit busy/has been for a while, and probably just voted for salty because JP did and it was on the same forum page.

Back