EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The email address from one of our vendors got hacked earlier this month so my company blocked her as phishing.

Just learned this this morning when the client asked for us to approve something from them but I can't since I never got the email since it was during the time her email was jacked up.

So now I have to call her to get her to resend the email since we don't have it.

3/5 

(2/5) - in the future if we keep the 5 post minimum vote, I vote we make it 5 posts of relevant mafia game talk, to be judged by the mod.

Definitely the most interesting Day 2 we've had in a while.  I made notes along the way, but not sure which ones I want to share at the moment.  I had to go back and re-check.  The most interesting is Salty not voting to possibly create a tie and defend himself, but maybe other things got in the way and he couldn't vote.  

I will update again once we learn the nightkill.

EB Mafia 5-21-2020.jpg

in the future if we keep the 5 post minimum vote, I vote we make it 5 posts of relevant mafia game talk, to be judged by the mod.
Hmmm, I don't think that would be a great thing.  What is considered 'relevant' is wildly different for some people, and some people do legit have work during the day/stuff after work and can only come in and spam quickly.

@jean15paul_PE I forgive you. I helped kill you off last round when you were JOAT.

@txjennah PE and @vhab49_PE I'm not upset, I'm just disappointed. I really expected more out of you two specifically....
I'm really sorry @SaltySteve.  I'm probably not even going to play next round.  Work has gotten really busy again, I just haven't been engaged and I am basically just voting based on whoever else is getting votes.

I'm really sorry @SaltySteve.  I'm probably not even going to play next round.  Work has gotten really busy again, I just haven't been engaged and I am basically just voting based on whoever else is getting votes.
🙂 It's all good. I'm really not that upset I'm out early. As indicated by me missing the start of the game and the first nights vote, I have other priorities that are pulling me from playing. 

The town killed off @SaltySteve.

He was a regular townie.
The final vote was:

3x @SaltySteve (jean, txj, vhab)

2x @Roarbark (rb, nik)

2x @squaretaper LIT AF PE (tj, mp)

2x @MadamPirate PE (chart, square)

1x @JayKay PE (duran)

1x @vhab49_PE (jaykay)

@jean15paul_PE I forgive you. I helped kill you off last round when you were JOAT.

@txjennah PE and @vhab49_PE I'm not upset, I'm just disappointed. I really expected more out of you two specifically....
Sorry.  I was voting to save myself, and didn't realize someone else had also voted for you, or I would have picked someone else with one vote to make it go to a roll off, instead of straight up lynch.  :(  I figured declining to vote would put a target on me also.  There is no winning the logic of round 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry.  I was voting to save myself, and didn't realize someone else had also voted for you, or I would have picked someone else with one vote to make it go to a roll off, instead of straight up lynch.  :(  I figured declining to vote would put a target on me also.  There is no winning the logic of round 1.
True, there is no winning logic of Round 1, but there is a lot of questionable logic, like claiming to know a bunch of info without explaining why.

But maybe there is a good reason not to explain why.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back