EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait wtf, I swear I posted this earlier, but don't see it....

Conchiglie!!

JK, I'm not that cultured, I just googled "pasta shells" and that's what came up.
(7/5, but was supposed to be 6/5 :( )
The box says "small shells"

Everyone was so excited to be involved with finding the murderers that HOA activities were put on the back burner, which was a pity...because then they would have made sure to have the watering hose properly wrapped.  When @jean15paul_PE noticed that, they promptly because accusing him of misdeeds that he totally did not do, and in less than a moment's notice the garden hose had found itself around @jean15paul_PE's neck.

Everyone cheered when their body slumped to the ground, high-fives all around. This HOA was the best HOA.

The high-fives stopped when a stethoscope fell out of their pocket...along with a cop's badge...followed by what appeared to be a rudimentary animal tracking tool.

The HOA had lynched what one would call a Jack of All Trades...Master of None.

Before everyone could react, a thump was heard when a nearby shed door open and the limp body of @NikR_PE flopped out.  It seemed like the mafia were still in operation.  

...and someone would need to clean up the body so it wouldn't kill the grass underneath their rapidly cooling body.

The remaining players are:

@DuranDuran, @txjennah PE, @tj_PE, @MadamPirate PE, @LyceeFruit PE, @blybrook PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @SaltySteve, @Roarbark, @chart94, and @vhab49_PE

Wait so was nikr killed by the mafia or was nikr DEDDED bc of lack of posts? I don't think I'm folloqinf but I'm also frunk 

I know the first day of voting is super random, but why did everyone pile on me so hard? 😔
You were extra insistent than normal, so I def thought you were either Mafia or special... damn.
(8/5)

Ed: @tj_PE what does frunk mean? that wasn't in @DuranDuran's glossary.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back