EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait so was nikr killed by the mafia or was nikr DEDDED bc of lack of posts? I don't think I'm folloqinf but I'm also frunk 
NikR was killed by the mafia.  They met their post quota.  I just didn't feel like waiting until tomorrow to reveal the mafia kills (since the final results of the mafia vote are received by 9PM EST).  Cuts down on the writing I need to do in the morning, when I'm at work...trying to work and not write murder.

And I'm happy you were frunk.  The pineapple cider + shots looked delicious.  I hope you wake without a headache.

Unfortunately, it appears the mafia may be communicating by some means other than EB PMs.  Maybe using private e-mail or something else.  I've been checking once in a while and haven't seen anyone using PMs so right now I have little to go on.
Watching for people in PM is shiesty and shouldn't be condoned IMO.

Post 1/5

Watching for people in PM is shiesty and shouldn't be condoned IMO.

Post 1/5
I've always kinda agreed with the above.  I use PMs to talk to other members about non-EB stuff and I def feel when I PMd/played in the past everyone thought I was mafia all the time (even though it was mostly me following up with people on personal stuff).

I've always kinda agreed with the above.  I use PMs to talk to other members about non-EB stuff and I def feel when I PMd/played in the past everyone thought I was mafia all the time (even though it was mostly me following up with people on personal stuff).
Post 1:

We should make it a rule then.  People suspected me a lot in earlier rounds when I was PMing a lot with other PE exam takers.

NikR was killed by the mafia.  They met their post quota.  I just didn't feel like waiting until tomorrow to reveal the mafia kills (since the final results of the mafia vote are received by 9PM EST).  Cuts down on the writing I need to do in the morning, when I'm at work...trying to work and not write murder.

And I'm happy you were frunk.  The pineapple cider + shots looked delicious.  I hope you wake without a headache.
no problem! I just didn't read it very clearly since @Audi driver, P.E. did that the night before. i like less work for you!!

2/5

Last edited by a moderator:
also @jean15paul_PE i'm sorry you became a target. i only shifted the balance bc i know im a townie 100% for sure so in the event you weren't a townie i'd rather you be dedded than me. 

i'm gonna observe those that jumped on after the fact and try to avenge your deth! (i took out the a on purpose. ded. deth. so metal.)

3/5

I did add butter, was too lazy to grate more cheese 
i had a chicken patty, with GOAT CHEESE on it yesterday and i fuckin loved that shit. also mid drinking but I typically love goat cheese on anything!

5/5

Last edited by a moderator:
Back