EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or the instantpot.

I wish boyfriend liked yogurt. I want to try making it in my instantpot.

6/5

And I desperately need to return all of the bottles to the farm & get my deposits back...

10/5

The day dawned wet and gross, the rain falling from the sky like dog piss.  Everyone was pissed (haha) at @Audi driver, P.E. because they were moving away from the town and everyone had to wake up super early to say goodbye.  Something about a blundered coup and the rest of the HOE board rising up and kicking them out from being president.  Grass height and proper sidewalk coloration seemed to be the tipping point.

Any who, everyone was grumbling into their coffee cups that were heavily laced with brandy and other exciting flavors. Standing on the edge of the sidewalk, nobody noticed the body until after @Audi driver, P.E. left, due to it being wrapped as per HOA regulations for leaf disposal.  I mean, if there wasn't a head sticking out, poorly covered by a folded newspaper, who knows if the body would have been discovered by the neighborhood until the next clam bake?

The townies discovered that @ChebyshevII PE had been murdered in the middle of the night and that some mafia members had moved into their gated community.

The nerve.

@Audi driver, P.E. moved away from the town due to lack of thread activity.

The remaining players are:

@DuranDuran, @txjennah PE, @tj_PE, @jean15paul_PE, @MadamPirate PE, @LyceeFruit PE, @blybrook PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @SaltySteve, @Roarbark, @NikR_PE, @chart94, and@vhab49_PE

(Also, I SOOOOOO APPRECIATE everyone who labeled their first 5 posts, even if they were spam, made it hella easy to check this morning).

The day dawned wet and gross, the rain falling from the sky like dog piss.  Everyone was pissed (haha) at @Audi driver, P.E. because they were moving away from the town and everyone had to wake up super early to say goodbye.  Something about a blundered coup and the rest of the HOE board rising up and kicking them out from being president.  Grass height and proper sidewalk coloration seemed to be the tipping point.

Any who, everyone was grumbling into their coffee cups that were heavily laced with brandy and other exciting flavors. Standing on the edge of the sidewalk, nobody noticed the body until after @Audi driver, P.E. left, due to it being wrapped as per HOA regulations for leaf disposal.  I mean, if there wasn't a head sticking out, poorly covered by a folded newspaper, who knows if the body would have been discovered by the neighborhood until the next clam bake?

The townies discovered that @ChebyshevII PE had been murdered in the middle of the night and that some mafia members had moved into their gated community.

The nerve.

@Audi driver, P.E. moved away from the town due to lack of thread activity.

The remaining players are:

@DuranDuran, @txjennah PE, @tj_PE, @jean15paul_PE, @MadamPirate PE, @LyceeFruit PE, @blybrook PE, @squaretaper LIT AF PE, @SaltySteve, @Roarbark, @NikR_PE, @chart94, and@vhab49_PE

(Also, I SOOOOOO APPRECIATE everyone who labeled their first 5 posts, even if they were spam, made it hella easy to check this morning).
POST ONE:

Wait what?  A nightkill already?  This is bulls***, I mean dog piss!

And Audi wtf?  Who am I going to vote for now?

POST ONE:

Wait what?  A nightkill already?  This is bulls***, I mean dog piss!

And Audi wtf?  Who am I going to vote for now?
Yup!  Mafia gets to kill on Day 1, I assume to trigger everyone into knowing there are mafia (at least that's how I was interpreting the rules).

AND @Audi driver, P.E. IS SEMI DEAD TO ME.  UNLESS THEY START POSTING AGAIN.  AND THEN I'LL FORGET EVERYTHING AS PER USUAL.  😝

Back