EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested to see how this round plays out. I think it's going to be much tougher for the Town without the ability to form private groups through PM. I'm glad I ended up as a Townie.

Post 1/5
  Same... I feel like when I don't pmed by cop early I just feel lost/unsure for most of the game, why I usually don't vote at first... Wait, by the new tourney rules do you have to vote in lynching?

vigilante! 

post 3/5
I.e. Non-Serial Killer. 
(2/5)

Also, I thought that the tournament rules the 150 was a max posts count?

2/5
Yeah I was joking based off that number, saying it was a min, not a max 😛 

Yes up early. Watching the moon and working a kink out my neck. 

This townie is going to take a nap.

2/5
Ooh, kinky.(3/5)

Unless this is Minority Report, you don't know a crime has been committed until it's been committed. You can't just go lynch someone before the first night kill has happened.

Post 5/5
This is why Mafayette is a terrible place to live. It's like.... what's it called.... Crusty jugglers.... um..... Hot Fuzz!

What if (in our past rules) the town are actually the bad guys, who start lynching people, and the Mafia come in afterward to stop them? 
tenor.gif

/End Conspiracy theory

EVERYONE IS SUSPISH

145/5
Your counting is suspish!
(4/5)

& lastly @tj_PE No I'm not maf.
(5/5)

Edit: ITT (in this thread): Malicious compliance. 
Also Edit: TJ, Amusing that the one time it would help you get quota (Roar are you mafia 1/5, Cheb are you maf 2/5, Square you maf 3/5?), you said you're not going to spam question. 
Also Also Edit: @ChebyshevII PE at least try 😛 

Last edited by a moderator:
I like Teams so far, but don't see much difference from Business Skype.
OMG, how and why did this suddenly become a thing in the last few months?! They forced it on me in November, and now almost everything I do at work is on teams. It's slowing down the network and not easy to keep organized. I'm not a fan.

OMG, how and why did this suddenly become a thing in the last few months?! They forced it on me in November, and now almost everything I do at work is on teams. It's slowing down the network and not easy to keep organized. I'm not a fan.
Microsoft has been working on Teams for a while. Ever since Slack's meteoric rise a couple years ago. Fun fact: Slack is/was the fastest grown enterprise software in history. Microsoft actually considered buying Slack, but decided it was cheaper to just kill them. With the quarantine and work from home, they decided this is the moment for the big push.

Almost all major business using Microsoft Software. And with their subscription model, it's SO easy to deploy new software to all of them. They have the contracts and partnerships to make encourage people to use it, and then network effects: once a lot of people start using it, it spreads more and more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone, thanks for running this little experiment for me. I appreciate.

I got my round assignment. I will be playing in Game 10, starting June 8. I certainly hope things clam down IRL by then. I need to start researching tourney play. The pride of EB is at stake, or something like that... ;)

This!  I was fine with Business Skype and corporate let Teams take over without us knowing, so it caught us off guard.  I hope we only use it for chat and calls.  I'd rather keep Outlook for e-mails and scheduling.

i can't keep up with this very serious game if people are talking about goddamn skype 

👻

5/5

Back