EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
So apparently I'm modding the next round. (Can't promise any fancy writing)

Who's in?

@ChebyshevII PE@tj_PE@RBHeadge PE@MEtoEE@vhab49_PE@jean15paul_PE@LyceeFruit PE@MadamPirate PE@squaretaper LIT AF PE,  @chart94, @SaltySteve, and @blybrook PE

@leggo PE, @txjennah PE, @ChaosMuppetPE, @Roarbark, @NikR_PE, @civilrobot, @Ranger1316, @Audi driver, P.E., @Chattaneer PE

(Please tag anyone I forgot)

Can someone send me the first-time mod tutorial?
I’ll play!

What is "snow"?
It's the white stuff atop Mauna Kea, Mauna Loa, and very occasionally Haleakalā.

Who's in?

@ChebyshevII PE@tj_PE@RBHeadge PE@MEtoEE@vhab49_PE@jean15paul_PE@LyceeFruit PE@MadamPirate PE@squaretaper LIT AF PE,  @chart94, @SaltySteve, and @blybrook PE

@leggo PE, @txjennah PE, @ChaosMuppetPE, @Roarbark, @NikR_PE, @civilrobot, @Ranger1316, @Audi driver, P.E., @Chattaneer PE

in

It's the white stuff atop Mauna Kea, Mauna Loa, and very occasionally Haleakalā.

in
Alright, those words I recognize :)

Really though, it sure is beautiful when it snows on our mountains. Triple contrast between the bright beautiful green, purple of the mountain, and the white cap is amazing.

Come visit scenic Hawaii (After the pandemic is done). *Sponsored by the Hawaii Tourism Authority*

@jean15paul_PE I'll play, Genie.

Lol, I crashed last night at around 8:30pm writing the last round of my mafia where chebs dies (but it seems like everyone knows that chebs is mafia/that was the end of the game).  I'm going to try and post my ending today.  @jean15paul_PE, am I allowed to join?  I wasn't @'d on the main post.  😥

Lol, I crashed last night at around 8:30pm writing the last round of my mafia where chebs dies (but it seems like everyone knows that chebs is mafia/that was the end of the game).  I'm going to try and post my ending today.  @jean15paul_PE, am I allowed to join?  I wasn't @'d on the main post.  😥
Sorry @JayKay PE, I was trying to find the list of people to tag and I went back to the beginning of this past round and copied the lists you posted. (Which is why I tagged myself) But obviously you were smart enough to not tag yourself and I forgot to add you. Of course you're welcome to join. (I'll assume you're in :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Who's in?

Who's MEtoEE?

Back