EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ChebyshevII PE it's game over. I've investigated everyone on that list except you. 

View attachment 17302
Ahh, but what proof do you have that you are actually the cop?

Mafia naturally have access to the same information that the cop does (for the most part). So you could easily be Maf posing as the cop.

I suspect the real cop is long dead.

Ahh, but what proof do you have that you are actually the cop?

Mafia naturally have access to the same information that the cop does (for the most part). So you could easily be Maf posing as the cop.

I suspect the real cop is long dead.
I investigated @MadamPirate PE. I told the group she showed up as "not townie"  before we lynched her. That verifies me as the cop or one lucky guesser since it came out publicly she was the doctor.   

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Maybe the mod gave the cop unlimited investigations this round.  

View attachment 17303
The cop gets 6 investigations. I investigated you on day 1 and couldn't tell if you were the doctor or mafia. Also called that in the townie chat before lynching you. I still have 1 investigation left but I shouldn't need it.

I investigated Bly on day 2 and started the townie chat. Then he got killed off but jean cast the swing vote to kill off chart(M) so I knew he was clean without wasting an investigation. From there we just made a list and started from the bottom and worked up to the least suspicious.

The cop gets 6 investigations. I investigated you on day 1 and couldn't tell if you were the doctor or mafia. Also called that in the townie chat before lynching you. I still have 1 investigation left but I shouldn't need it.

I investigated Bly on day 2 and started the townie chat. Then he got killed off but jean cast the swing vote to kill off chart(M) so I knew he was clean without wasting an investigation. From there we just made a list and started from the bottom and worked up to the least suspicious.
The number of investigations the cop gets varies round to round. It's based on the number of players & mod discretion. 

RB had 6 the last round and the cop in the Maine round had 4 IIRC. 

Back