EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I all of a sudden have an adΒ over the reply box. Right where the "submit" button is.Β 

It’s a cool August evening in Downeast Maine. The chill air has led most of the tourists to retreat in their AirBNBs. But still, there’s a good size group wandering the carriage roads in Acadia National Park. @blybrook PE is riding around on their e-bike with a dead battery as they forgot to fully charge it before departing to meet the group. It’s alright as the group is moving slowly to accomodate @MEtoEE (who biffed it on Beehive Trail earlier that morning & has a nasty gash on their shin). Even though it is against park rules, @SaltySteve & @JayKay PEΒ have brought fireworks to set off when they reach an inlet much to the dismay of the rest of the group - particularly @MEtoEE who won’t be able to get away from the park rangers. @SaltySteve, @Roarbark, & @JayKay PEΒ Β set up the firework display on a cleared out part of the shore. The beavers cleared out that area for their dams earlier this year. However, since it’s dark, the group doesn’t realize that they’ve set up right near a beaver’s home. @Roarbark starts lighting off the fireworks because they have been full of terrible decisions this trip, so why stop now? All of a sudden, the group hears a slapping sound. @MEtoEE β€œWhat is that?”

@blybrook PE being a bear of course, is familiar with the sound β€œIt’s a beaver’s tail hitting the ground. We’re apparently near one of their homes”

@vhab49_PE starts backing away as they are uncomfortable with beavers, their feet are freaky. @Roarbark is nonplussed and continues to light shit on fire. Suddenly, one of the fireworks is THWACKED by a beaver’s tail just as @Roarbark catches the charge on fire. And since the crew drove through NH, they were able to get the good fireworks. Which isn’t doing anything good for @vhab49_PE right now since the beaver’s tail sent the lit firework directly at their face. It explodes in their face, blinding them and melting off their skin. Because @vhab49_PE is panicking, they are running & flailing about. @vhab49_PEΒ trips over a rock and rolls into ocean, drowning.

@vhab49_PE was lynched by the mafia.

Remaining players:

@MEtoEEΒ @SaltySteveΒ @JayKay PEΒ @chart94Β @txjennah PEΒ @Audi driver, P.E.Β @jean15paul_PE

Attempting some basic vote analysis...

I was starting to think @JayKay PEΒ was trying to make me look suspicious by voting for me and switching on day 1, but she voted for @NikR_PEΒ and NikRΒ voted for her. So she's probably clean.

@MEtoEEΒ also voted for NikR, but it was a last minute vote after becoming obvious that NikR was going to be lynched, so not quite as reliable.

@ChebyshevII PEΒ and @vhab49_PEΒ also voted for NikR, but they are already ded.Β 

Not sure I can glean anything else from the voting patterns since no other mafia have been identified.

How many players did we start with? Trying to figure out if there are 1 or 2 more mafia.

Oops meant to quote this...

View attachment 16974
Here are the final votes for each round, if it helps. Mostly, I see a lot of the vote switching as distraction, but there might be something there. The only thing that really counts, IMO, is the final vote (or nonvote) cast.

2020-03-27_0742.png

Last edited by a moderator:
my last NV was unintentional and I feel like I lost us the game bc i would have saved RB.Β 

I'm sorry, townies, I let you down β™₯

Note that I forgot to notate TJ as being townie. Fixed in my post tho.
For whatever it's worth, I did vote on day 1. But @LyceeFruit PEΒ missed it, so it didn't end up in the tally. Didn't affect the results, but just want to make sure your data is accurate.

I voted for @ChebyshevII PE. Basically I just voted with @RBHeadge PEΒ because I didn't have anything else to go on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back