EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, the trip hasn’t started out so well. The group decides to head into Portland to hit up the many breweries, restaurants, and bars. @MadamPirate PE takes over driving as she is still recovering and shouldn’t drink. The group hits up the East Bayside breweries like Rising Tide & Austin St before heading up into the Old Port for dinner & more drinks. These breweries allow dogs so @squaretaper LIT AF PE & @JayKay PE are in heaven right now. It’s getting closer to dinner time so they all pile back in the van to head into town. @MadamPirate PE has a bear of a time trying to find parking for this huge ass van that @Roarbark picked. They get it parked and meet up with the group. Who has met a bear of their own: @blybrook PE! The group heads out for dinner to Scales for some fancy seafood. @blybrook PE of course orders the salmon. After dinner, the group starts bar-hopping: Ri-Ras, Pearl Tap House, Bull Feeneys, Bonfire. Eventually @MadamPirate PE and @Audi driver, P.E. decide to call it quits, the cobblestones don’t match with their heels well.  @MEtoEE, @RBHeadge PE, @vhab49_PE, & @tj_PE decide to stay in town to keep drinking while everyone else heads back. 

The next morning, the crew heads to Marcy’s Diner for breakfast.

@Audi driver, P.E.: “Hey where’s RB?”

@vhab49_PE: "I don’t know, they were with us last night…."

TV at the diner:

“Portland Police have pulled out the body of a man from Casco Bay this morning. This is the 7th body of the year. Residents are starting to wonder if there is a serial killer at work…”

The group looks at each other “Oh no!”

@RBHeadge PE was a regular townsperson

The group decides to head to Freeport to down their sorrows with some retail therapy. Even with sales tax, the outlet shops & the LL Bean Flagship store offer great deals. They stop at Frostys Donuts to get some sugar to help them power through all of their shopping. The group decides to start at the far end of the road so they can finish at the crown jewel: the LL Bean Flagship store. The store never closes so it allows @Audi driver, P.E. & @MEtoEE to take their time at Banana Republic. They spend the afternoon weaving their way across Route 1 & back to hit up all of the shops. @Roarbark is especially excited to get some new Sperrys to wear while they work from home in their Aloha shirt. Finally the group reaches the 3 LL Bean buildings: Home, Ski & Surf, and the mothership. @tj_PE states that they are tired and since it is a nice evening out, they will wait outside on the bench next to the big Bean Boot. @squaretaper LIT AF PE & @Audi driver, P.E. shrug and head inside to find people size Bean boots while @blybrook PE goes to check out the fishing section. A while later, there’s a HUGE crash and a lot of screaming. Somehow, the Bean Boot outside has fallen over on the bench that @tj_PE was sitting on, killing them instantly! 

@tj_PE was lynched by the mafia.

The remaining players are:

@MEtoEE @SaltySteve @JayKay PE @vhab49_PE @chart94 @txjennah PE @Audi driver, P.E. @jean15paul_PE @squaretaper LIT AF PE

Eventually @MadamPirate PE and @Audi driver, P.E. decide to call it quits, the cobblestones don’t match with their heels well.  

@RBHeadge PE was a regular townsperson

@tj_PE was lynched by the mafia.
The heel part made me do a double take. Throw back to the bachelor themed round where everyone was a lady.

Double 💩 on the two townies getting dedded.

My suspicions are still on @jean15paul_PE and @JayKay PE for the early attempt at voting for each other and then making up real quick. @LyceeFruit PE I vote for @jean15paul_PE until further notice.

The heel part made me do a double take. Throw back to the bachelor themed round where everyone was a lady.
Never in the bachelor-themed round did I say anyone was a lady.  😎

The only thing I stated as a fact was bly was a bear.  Everyone else was human and looking fabulous, with amazing hair care routines and wearing ballgowns.  

*Edit* And that @ChebyshevII PE has amazing cheekbones and was (maybe) and instagram model.

Last edited by a moderator:
Never in the bachelor-themed round did I say anyone was a lady.  😎

The only thing I stated as a fact was bly was a bear.  Everyone else was human and looking fabulous, with amazing hair care routines and wearing ballgowns.  

*Edit* And that @ChebyshevII PE has amazing cheekbones and was (maybe) and instagram model.
I remember Fish Guy being a fish. 

The only heels I wear are on my cowboy boots. And I never darken the door of Banana Republic.  Sportsman's warehouse tho, that's my jam.
Well the crew already passed the Cabela's & you ended up at LL Bean so same thing? 

Back