EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And then there is me, in the sad, sad heartland.  Hahahahaha.
*has recently moved to I guess what would be a heartland state?*

There is no water here.  I long for the sounds of the shore, scraping at the sand and moving things to the between.  My heart lives far from here.  I am surrounded by corn.

For a second I thought you meant Albert/Canada, where the Heartland series was located.

There is no water here.  I long for the sounds of the shore, scraping at the sand and moving things to the between.  My heart lives far from here.  I am surrounded by corn.

For a second I thought you meant Albert/Canada, where the Heartland series was located.
Nope, just Iowa/Illinois.  I do have water here.  Soon to potentially be lots of water here. Yay spring flooding!

Hey now, the midwest has lakes....

Loch Ness must mean nothing to you.
I feel if you go swimming in Loch Ness you have different things to worry about: Specifically, how fucking cold it probably is, and the numerous tourists taking pictures of your hump thinking you're Nessie.

Lake Michigan has riptides and sometimes even dead bodies.

False.  Lakes do not count as 'large bodies of water'.  I want to fear sharks and other deep sea creatures in the water I swim in, not just large tourists who are in severe need of a tan.
You obviously havent been to the chicago part of lake michigan... no telling what bodies etc are in there...

Back