EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I had a drama-filled end of week:

Went home early Wednesday with the aches and chills.  Went straight to bed.  Woke up a few hours later not feeling any better so went to the minute-clinic and find out I have the Type A flu.  My last day of work was supposed to be Thursday.  Took tamiflu and they gave me a steroid shot.  I had to lay out of work yesterday and today and feel terrible because I wanted to clean out my office and say goodbye to everyone.  Today I still felt weak but finished my studying for the week for Justin's course and completed the end of week practice exam.  I scored 80%, much better than I thought I would.  

Tomorrow I plan on going to the office to clean out my stuff and meet my (former) supervisor and go over any projects he needs to know about.  

Anyway, I know all the above belongs in another thread but not much going on here so I thought I'd fill everyone in lol.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Went home early Wednesday with the aches and chills.  Went straight to bed.  Woke up a few hours later not feeling any better so went to the minute-clinic and find out I have the Type A flu.  My last day of work was supposed to be Thursday.  Took tamiflu and they gave me a steroid shot.  I had to lay out of work yesterday and today and feel terrible because I wanted to clean out my office and say goodbye to everyone.  Today I still felt weak but finished my studying for the week for Justin's course and completed the end of week practice exam.  I scored 80%, much better than I thought I would.  

Tomorrow I plan on going to the office to clean out my stuff and meet my (former) supervisor and go over any projects he needs to know about.  

Anyway, I know all the above belongs in another thread but not much going on here so I thought I'd fill everyone in lol.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!
That sucks, I'm so sorry! Hope you are resting up!

Yuck!  Hope you are feeing better.  I guess look on the bright side, at least it wasn't the first week at the new job? Sucks though that you didn't really get to wrap things up there.

Oh no!!!  That sucks, I hope you feel better soon!  Life is always there to throw a wrench in your plans when you least expect it!  At least you were able to sleep this whole weekend/relax and the hand off should be easier today.  At least you didn't start the new job/had to be out the first day?

I'm out this week and likely next. Two new projects and one coming back to life after a two year stall is taking all my time during the work day (ie mafia time)

Back