EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whys it a brighter white for me?
Probably means that you were so clean, there was not even a possibility you were the mafia or sk.

(But for real tho, that was the first cell highlighted for the selection in excel)

Not quite 🦞, but it did remind me of yous guys when I saw it during the super bowl:

Last edited by a moderator:
tenor.gif

On the bright side there's now a 50/50 chance we lynch a killer tonight.

Sorry I voted to lynch you @blybrook PE. I was hesitant at first cause I know you've been mafia a couple times in the last several rounds.

Okay, look.  In the past I've played the game/voted every night/PM'd people to try and create alliances, and I get killed immediately.  Then I am busy during the week, don't vote, expecting myself to be killed in some ridiculous way since there is mafia and SK and, FOR SOME REASON, I'm still alive!  I CAN'T ENJOY MY FRIDAY BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVE NOW FORCED ME TO ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION.  THANKS A TON.

*begins to actually read the thread from when this round started*

Okay, look.  In the past I've played the game/voted every night/PM'd people to try and create alliances, and I get killed immediately.  Then I am busy during the week, don't vote, expecting myself to be killed in some ridiculous way since there is mafia and SK and, FOR SOME REASON, I'm still alive!  I CAN'T ENJOY MY FRIDAY BECAUSE YOU GUYS HAVE NOW FORCED ME TO ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION.  THANKS A TON.

Lol since when is the game not enjoyable? Why are you playing if it ruins your day! 

Tell us how you really feel.  

It's not healthy to keep your emotions all bottled up inside.

Back