EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is now (past) 6:00 pm.

There was a tie between @ChebyshevII_PE, @vhab49_PE, and @ChaosMuppetPE

The townsperson at the front of the lynch mob flipped a 3 sided coin, which decided who would be lynched.

The town lynched @vhab49_PE
As she is killed, a gun and badge tumble out of her jacket.

She was the cop.

Last edited by a moderator:
It is now (past) 6:00 pm.

There was a tie between @ChebyshevII_PE, @vhab49_PE, and @ChaosMuppetPE

The townsperson at the front of the lynch mob flipped a 3 sided coin, which decided who would be lynched.

The town lynched @vhab49_PE
As she is killed, a gun and badge tumble out of her jacket.

She was the cop.
Crap. I just voted for Vhab, so that Cheby could see another round in his first game. But he could be mafia so I did not want to outright save him. 

Did you find anything out before you died and happen to leave it in a letter somewhere? Lol
The junior deputy assigned by @vhab49_PE had just discovered something, and was in the process of phoning to notify when the lynching occurred. 
Shaken, the junior deputy has skipped town, and as far as I know he was the only one (Besides Vhab) who knew what the investigation yielded. Sorry 🤸‍♂️

In a nutshell= rollercoaster.  And not the fun kind. Think "wooden-throw-you-around-violently-sending-you-thru-tunnels-that-make-you-feel-like-you-will-be-decapitated" kind.
Understood, hang in there, I know it's tough.  Right now I have frickin baby carrots in in a bowl in front of me.  It should be orange Doritos in front of me, not orange vegetables!!!!  

Back