EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Gotta get that vitamin D.

So the first revision did spell out itsaboy, but I figured nobody in my family knows what ascii is except maybe my dad, but they'd never figure that out.
You have no idea how pumped I was to set "its" when I started looking up the ascii. Then it all came crashing down with the "d". Glad to know that I was on the right trail at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the distance from the Earth to the Moon in light years?

What is the distance from the Earth to the Moon in light years?

Last edited by a moderator:
WAIT WHY DID METOEE TELL BLY HE WAS THE COP AND NOT ME! WTFFFFF

Because some combination of you, me or @JayKay PE does him a murder each round?
Well at the time, Chatt, BlyBrook and JayKay all voted for me.  I told Chatt to try to get him off my back.  Panicking, I wasn't sure if that would be enough, so I gambled and told Bly, told both of them I had investigated jean15 (which was true), so they could ask each other and my story was watertight.  

I didn't tell JayKay because she couldn't stand being my friend for one minute before casting her vote against me, so I decided to leave her alone lol.

@tj_PE After the first day I was only going to reveal my cop status to confirmed townies 🙂

Well at the time, Chatt, BlyBrook and JayKay all voted for me.  I told Chatt to try to get him off my back.  Panicking, I wasn't sure if that would be enough, so I gambled and told Bly, told both of them I had investigated jean15 (which was true), so they could ask each other and my story was watertight.  

I didn't tell JayKay because she couldn't stand being my friend for one minute before casting her vote against me, so I decided to leave her alone lol.

@tj_PE After the first day I was only going to reveal my cop status to confirmed townies 🙂
I confirmed myself as a townie idk why you didn't believe me lololol

Back