EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More like due to big life events culminating from the last seven years of my life, involving some new bling and two weeks of vacation off in a distant tropical island.

So yeah, totally because of you!
Dangit guys, she's getting handcuffed and sent to Guantanamo. I'm sorry @leggo PE, the Secret Service threatened me with the same thing. I will rescue you...

2:12 pm me is jealous of drinking you. 

So far I've counted 7. Numbers are dwindling, we need fresh blood!

I got talked into going skydiving tomorrow (with engineering coworkers, of all things). If I'm not back on here by Monday, I may be bent out of shape, and someone else will have to moderate. 

2:12 pm me is jealous of drinking you. 

So far I've counted 7. Numbers are dwindling, we need fresh blood!

I got talked into going skydiving tomorrow (with engineering coworkers, of all things). If I'm not back on here by Monday, I may be bent out of shape, and someone else will have to moderate. 
I can moderate...

I am at a bar in an old building and it has these crooked masonry walls you spoke of earlier this week. If drinking me can figure out how to post the photo of their solution i will.
I just went with “not the cheapest solution.” I’m having them pour another foundation adjacent to the existing one and dowel back into it to account for the ridiculously out of plumb wall.

I just went with “not the cheapest solution.” I’m having them pour another foundation adjacent to the existing one and dowel back into it to account for the ridiculously out of plumb wall.
@vhab49_PE I wanted to do something crafty, but this brain only works when it wants to. When contractors call me multiple times a day pushing me, it doesn’t want to. It wants to take said concrete, pour it around their feet, and dowel them right to the ocean floor.

@vhab49_PE I wanted to do something crafty, but this brain only works when it wants to. When contractors call me multiple times a day pushing me, it doesn’t want to. It wants to take said concrete, pour it around their feet, and dowel them right to the ocean floor.
Spoken like a true mafia.  :)

Someone needs to write a rap song parody called "Moderators" to the beat of Warren G's "Regulators".

Ok guys, you talked me into it. I'll be back soon...

I would not consider thier solultion crafty by any means.

Back