EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cause I wanted @vhab49_PE and @leggo PE to squirm. I really wish you'd of killed @NikR and @chart94, and then let those two have it out but I was just gonna let it run it's course. After all, I am the ChaosMuppet.
Perhaps it’s time for me to change my username now, too... ChebyChaos? Or Chaoshev...

Now that this round of Mafia is complete, I hope that @ChaosMuppetPE and I can be friends again.  Maybe next time we will be on the same side.
We never stopped being friends. I’m just a bad friend...

I still believe my screenshot was good though. Can’t believe it didn’t at least get @NikR or @chart94. I mean, for real, I know that I am me but that HAD to at least look good. Admittedly, if I were not me and I was reading that from me, I would’ve been suspicious, but ultimately it would’ve put a significant amount of doubt in Not Me’s head...

Last edited by a moderator:
We never stopped being friends. I’m just a bad friend...

I still believe my screenshot was good though. Can’t believe it didn’t at least get @NikR or @chart94. I mean, for real, I know that I am me but that HAD to at least look good. Admittedly, if I were not me and I was reading that from me, I would’ve been suspicious, but ultimately it would’ve put a significant amount of doubt in Not Me’s head...
Not bad friend.... good mafia.

I might have bought it if I had been not me.  But who knows.  @ChebyshevII_PEhad me doubting my strategy at the end there.

If @Roarbark mods the next game, then how will the townies vote him out last to win the game? ;)
I was wondering this as well. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I can moderate next round, to give our mastermind @Chebster a chance to actually join in the fray. And give me a chance to.... not be mafia...

Disclaimer: I have an open office, and sometimes get pulled into random (project related) conversations and meetings at inopportune times, so I can't guarantee I'll always be able to announce things right at the appropriate hour like @ChebyshevII_PE did so well (We appreciate it), but I'll do my best. I may also alter the times lynchings and killings are announced slightly as well, since I am based in HI, I will not be up at 6:00am wherever the heck. I will finalize these details and update whoever joins for next round.

For now, tag me and let me know if you're in for the next round. 
@leggo PE
@vhab49_PE
@chart94
@ChebyshevII_PE
@vee043324
@JayKay0914
@NikR
@ChaosMuppetPE
@RBHeadge PE
@tj_PE
and
@Audi driver, P.E.

If you want to invite anyone else, please tag um in!

Respectfully yours,
Someone who can't possibly be mafia this time. Really.

I'm in @Roarbarkfunny you'll still get to announce people being killed so like what if you just choose kn your own and disregard the Mafia requests? Then you're Mafia anyway!

Is it because of me? Did I offend you with my terrible jokes? It's because of me isn't it?
More like due to big life events culminating from the last seven years of my life, involving some new bling and two weeks of vacation off in a distant tropical island.

So yeah, totally because of you!

@leggo PE, I really was joking about taping on a scorpion tail and walking around like I moderate the place. Deep, deep, (ok very very deep down at the bottom of the Mariana trench deep) locked away in an unassuming small concrete encased pair of shoes somewhere in a far away corner of my bivalve reptilian heart, lies the skeleton of the faculty that humankind possesses known as rationality. He may be dead and basically undiscoverable by any scientific means, but I know he's there.  <- After typing this I thought, "Just like the Jesus."  Then I thought, "Out of all the Jesus's people have claimed to be the Jesus over the years, I like the Black Jesus the best even though the hot dog Jesus down the street makes some awesome dogs. I hope my Jesus is basically Samuel L. Jackson when I get to meet him."

Back