EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
...the game was actually over when @Roarbark was lynched. Town wins!
giphy.gif

(please don’t hate me for dragging the rest of you on a wild goose chase)
7e675190a63ae9dc8c1dcdb5cd7e91aa.gif

gg everyone!

Technically, @Roarbark requested @vhab49_PE be eliminated before he was killed off. You’ll notice the text was different: “died during the night” instead of “was killed during the night.” You know, like she was poisoned the day before or something.
Before I was taken in I had a sleeper contact in the police station lace your uniform with microbeads of mercury.

So @ChebyshevII_PE, you let two additional townsfolk die because you wanted the game to go longer?

Not really a fan of that. I  had a friend die and had to kill a stranger.

In the future, it would be nice to know the number of mafia per amount of people. Or just have the game announced over when it actually is over.

My two cents.

So @ChebyshevII_PE, you let two additional townsfolk die because you wanted the game to go longer?

In the future, it would be nice to know the number of mafia per amount of people. Or just have the game announced over when it actually is over.

My two cents.
Yeah, I won’t be doing that again. I think keeping the # of mafia secret (within reason) is a necessary part of the game, but it was definitely a jerk move on my part to keep it going after the mafia was all gone.

My two cents.

Yeah, I won’t be doing that again. I think keeping the # of mafia secret (within reason) is a necessary part of the game, but it was definitely a jerk move on my part to keep it going after the mafia was all gone.
Thanks psychopath :p  

I don't know, I certainly thought it was funny... hahaha.

Back