EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
But didn't the mafia try to kill MEtoEE last night? Seems he's the closest thing to a confirmed townie.
Please note, I voted for me2 yesterday but then changed to chatt, who was unfortunately a townie.  And today, even though people are accusing me of being evil I still haven't voted for me2, because, duuuuuuuh.  They're obviously a normal townie or else the mafia wouldn't have tried to kill them!!

Please note, I voted for me2 yesterday but then changed to chatt, who was unfortunately a townie.  And today, even though people are accusing me of being evil I still haven't voted for me2, because, duuuuuuuh.  They're obviously a normal townie or else the mafia wouldn't have tried to kill them!!
No offense but if you try to divide by how much sense this makes, you break the fabric of time and      .

No offense but if you try to divide by how much sense this makes, you break the fabric of time and      .
I try

giphy.gif

I think scale-mail bride was the best one. 
Since you reacted confused: @RBHeadge PE, "Scale order bride" 😛  is what she's thinking of. Since i protected you 2-3 times in a row (Although that time I changed it to someone else). 
Doctors of the Mafia world are on a roll here! 

@JayKay PE Hello, Hide-the-pain-Harold, nice to see you here! 

Since you reacted confused: @RBHeadge PE, "Scale order bride" 😛  is what she's thinking of. Since i protected you 2-3 times in a row (Although that time I changed it to someone else). 
Doctors of the Mafia world are on a roll here! 

@JayKay PE Hello, Hide-the-pain-Harold, nice to see you here! 
Oh yeah, that's right! I didn't want to check the message again in case someone decided that made me mafia. *sigh*

Last edited by a moderator:
Back