EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's funny.  I was on messenger a lot too, but really messaging sparkybill about pe references and @LyceeFruit PEabout the exam in general. 
Yup i too am on messenger talking to other non players about exams etc. But it does not matter to nervous townies. Also, many  times you have no other info to use, so we all grasp at straws

I didn't see metoee in messenger. This was just day 1 when you don't have much to go on. I switched my vote that day to save whoever we thought wasn't maf 

Things are quiet as it's the weekend and folks are getting ready for the holidays; resurrection and all.

*rolls out of bed*

Thanks guys for all the support/rallying while I wrote!  I really enjoyed it and it was a great way me to start writing again!  I hope to mod again in the future, but I think the next couple of rounds I'll be sitting out (as a mod and as a participant).  Good luck to all-future townies and bad luck to all-future (present?!) mafia!!! 

I can't mod while on vaca bc i dont wanna be tied to timelines-- also, i should prob sit out for the next couple weeks for the same reasons, and to let the fresh victims avoid my wrath for a bit :)

I'll still check in and post my opinions, though :p  

Back