EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Let me look into the cage match.  That means I will flip coins for the following:

Who vs. Who (i.e., whomever voted for @txjennah PE will be randomized to face off against whomever voted for @MadamPirate); and then who wins in each individual battle.

If an additional match is required, coin will be flipped for that as well.

Remember: The game ends when either all of the Mafia is eliminated (town wins), or there are fewer townsfolk than Mafia members (Mafia wins).  So depending on who wins the individual battle, there may be a few rounds for me to put together.

If all four members of the voting are okay with this sudden death/randomizer, I will proceed with the flipping of coins.

@txjennah PE, @blybrook PE, @vhab49_PE, @MadamPirate, if you confirm you are okay to proceed with the last portion of the game as noted above, please quote this post and confirm.

iu

Let me look into the cage match.  That means I will flip coins for the following:

Who vs. Who (i.e., whomever voted for @txjennah PE will be randomized to face off against whomever voted for @MadamPirate); and then who wins in each individual battle.

Remember: The game ends when either all of the Mafia is eliminated (town wins), or there are fewer townsfolk than Mafia members (Mafia wins).  So depending on who wins the individual battle, there may be a few rounds for me to put together.

If all four members of the voting are okay with this sudden death/randomizer, I will proceed with the flipping of coins.

@txjennah PE, @blybrook PE, @vhab49_PE, @MadamPirate, if you confirm you are okay to proceed with the last portion of the game as noted above, please quote this post and confirm.
Confirmed

Confirm!

Confirm!

Kill!!! Kill!!!! Kill!!! Kill!!!! Kill!!! Kill!!!! Kill!!! Kill!!!! Kill!!! Kill!!!! Kill!!! Kill!!!! Kill!!! Kill!!!! Kill!!! Kill!!!! 

Back