EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it weird that I'm still suspicious of @RBHeadge PE? I mean I know he was killed by the mafia. But also, he has too much power. I feel this is the beginning of his super villain origin story. 🤣
@RBHeadge PE already has too much power.  His hair is very big.  It hides all his secrets (besides being fish guy).

Last edited by a moderator:
Where's your popcorn, @JayKay PE? I feel like today is more dramalicious than yesterday.
giphy.gif

How do those of us not in the PM thread have proof of that? Seems like nearly everyone that could confirm it were off'd by the mafioso; the same mafiosos that we need to clean outta the competition. I don't have an Ouija board.
I have confirmed that I held my vote in case needed for cheb's dedness

well, either way i think the game will be over by EOD tomorrow. if the townies mess it up AGAIN and mafia kills another townie, it will just be 1v1. if there's 2 maf left the game will be over in the AM. if there's not, and the townies kill a townie today, then it will be a coin toss tomorrow. right? 

I'm real mad that we're seeing Star Wars tonight and I'm gonna miss the vote.  I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT STAR WARS, I SAID IT.  I'M JUST BEING A GOOD WIFE ACCOMPANYING HER HUSBAND TO THE THEATERS
I'M REAL MAD YOUR SEEING STARWARS.

I WANTED TO SEE A MOVIE TONIGHT AND I'M STUCK MODDING YOU JERKS

Back