EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@JayKay PE

iu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Okay guys, I'm going to start flipping coins.  Not sure if I will be able to have it posted soon, since I want to get back into the writing and I have, you know, work, but I def will have it posted earlier than usual tonight.  @txjennah PE, when is your movie?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Okay guys, I'm going to start flipping coins.  Not sure if I will be able to have it posted soon, since I want to get back into the writing and I have, you know, work, but I def will have it posted earlier than usual tonight.  @txjennah PE, when is your movie?
We'll be watching to see how this turns out! Great job modding @JayKay PE

Regardless of the upcoming results, great round everyone!

8 pm! Do what you gotta do! I'm working on and off from home today, in case you can't tell :p

Back