EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Friends, townies. Lend me your ears.

There are 4 of us remaining. And of us 4, who have voted off Mafia? I'm not talking about @spickett, since everyone did, but cheby. @vhab49_PE, @blybrook PE - we all voted for cheby.

This was at the very beginning of the game, when mafia can easily vote for someone random and not get noticed. And at the beginning of this game, when cheby got voted off? There were still like 15 players. @vhab49_PE if I'm mafia, then why on earth would i kill off my own so early when i literally had anyone else to choose from? 

But who didn't vote for cheby? @MadamPirate. Because she's clearly Mafia. Come on guys. I know tensions are high, but we really need to sit and look at the facts that are in front of us.

And yeah, she's not on RB'S post, but let's not forget that spickett was cleared early on too. She's that good.

@JayKay PE i vote for @MadamPirate

Friends, townies. Lend me your ears.

There are 4 of us remaining. And of us 4, who have voted off Mafia? I'm not talking about @spickett, since everyone did, but cheby. @vhab49_PE, @blybrook PE - we all voted for cheby.

This was at the very beginning of the game, when mafia can easily vote for someone random and not get noticed. And at the beginning of this game, when cheby got voted off? There were still like 15 players. @vhab49_PE if I'm mafia, then why on earth would i kill off my own so early when i literally had anyone else to choose from? 

But who didn't vote for cheby? @MadamPirate. Because she's clearly Mafia. Come on guys. I know tensions are high, but we really need to sit and look at the facts that are in front of us.

And yeah, she's not on RB'S post, but let's not forget that spickett was cleared early on too. She's that good.

@JayKay PE i vote for @MadamPirate
Friends, FELLOW townies, I have it on good authority that @MadamPirate is clean.  Super clean.  So it is down to @blybrook PE or @txjennah PE to be Mafia.  It could be both of them, working together.  Who knows. 

Friends, FELLOW townies, I have it on good authority that @MadamPirate is clean.  Super clean.  So it is down to @blybrook PE or @txjennah PE to be Mafia.  It could be both of them, working together.  Who knows. 
If she's clean, then why is she the only one to have not voted for cheby? Come on. And I thought there was just one Mafia left, do you know something I don't?

If a vote is not needed for someone to go, you don't need to vote. This does not make you mafia. I did not change my vote to cheb bc he was already gon be ded. I was not mafia. 

If she's clean, then why is she the only one to have not voted for cheby? 
I don't know why she didn't vote for Cheb, maybe because Cheb was an unknown, I certainly didn't know he was maf when I started off the voting for him, and .

And I thought there was just one Mafia left, do you know something I don't?
It is a Shrodingers box... either one or both are Mafia until we know otherwise?  I don't know that there are two left, I just know I am not one, and there are two unknowns in the equation.

If a vote is not needed for someone to go, you don't need to vote. This does not make you mafia. I did not change my vote to cheb bc he was already gon be ded. I was not mafia. 
Well, sure, but we’re done to 4 people and you’re asking me to trust the only person who DIDN’T vote for him? Come on. I can only play with the facts that are in front of me and this tells me that she is.

Back