EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this is the suspish part :dunno:  everyone else was doin it so you gotta blend in! 
Lmao, you would find me suspicious no matter how I voted! 

I'll say this again - I voted out cheb.  The fact that I killed off two mafia members is proof that I am a townie.  If I were Mafia and responsible for killing off two of my own, I think THEY would have killed me by now :D  

Since not all the townies are in the "townie" PM thread, not everyone knows RB's analysis. I'm know there is another mafioso hanging around, biding their time and waiting to take us out.

I'm going to wait and see how this day pans out, there's still plenty of finger pointing going on.

giphy.gif

Presented without comment

Game Analysis Update

There has been a derth of public useful information this round. We haven't had anything useful since the round that @ChebyshevII PE was voted out. Despite the large number of players, there aren't many high-turnout votes, and votes are spread around.

My analysis will have to focus on non-public information.

The cop is still alive. The cop discovered that @ChebyshevII PE was mafia on day 2. A proxy was employed to help whip up enough votes to vote him out.  @leggo PE voted for @ChebyshevII PE , @tj_PE was held in reserve to vote at the last minute in case it was needed. It wasn't. The proxy was not nightkilled so @leggo PEand @tj_PE were considered trusted but unverified townies. They were kept informed throughout the game in a compartmentalized PM thread.

Meanwhile the cop was verifying several people are townies. The following players are known through investigation to be safe  @chart94, @RBHeadge PE, @MadamPirate, @vhab49_PE, @Roarbark. Any of these players, and @tj_PE and @leggo PE, can verify what I am saying is correct. This is certainly more than the number of mafia in the game so don't bother with the "tHi5 i5 a MafIA pl@t" defense.

To be clear, a vote for @RBHeadge PE, @MadamPirate, @vhab49_PE, @Roarbark now shows that you are mafia.

This leaves four players who have unknown roles: @Spickett, @txjennah PE, @blybrook PE, @jean15paul_PE.

There are 2-3 mafia members remaining. So there are 1 or 2 townie members on that list of four players. They know who they are.

The cop has one remaining investigation. Who should the cop investigate tonight?

How did the cop investigate 5 players in only 3 (4?) days? I guess one of them is the cop.

I'd like to nominate myself to be investigated. Then yall will confirm I'm a regular townie and can eliminate the other 3 as mafia. Or maybe I'm lying and I'm mafia, you should still investigate me. (I'm not mafia, just trying to get investigated so I don't get dedded.)

Dang, Nice!!! I'm glad someone knows whats going on. Investigate me. I've been the target of a lot of split votes and this will confirm my role.

Sure, it can be suspish; but I was considering the results of the day 2 vote when I posted. In that context, I found it funny.

This, combined with the earlier analysis does clear up several questions, provided the information is right.

Something to consider while determining who to vote for today.

I guess I'll trust this analysis, only because I've got nothing else and @RBHeadge PE has been very helpful in past games. (I fear the day he's on the mafia's side.)

@JayKay PE, I vote for @Spickett because I had 3 people to pick from and he's been pretty vocal.

Current vote:

1 @Spickett (jeanp)

@LyceeFruit PE congratulations!!! 

@JayKay PE Today I vote for @txjennah PE (until further notice). 

@JayKay PE I vote for @Roarbark out of retaliation. Subject to change should more information be revealed.  

I mean... if you're town, you should be voting to lynch someone who has an actual chance of being mafia, but this is okay too.

Who even knows at this point?  There's still too many players and too many people missing the night votes to really dig into anything substantial. 

@JayKay PE I vote for @Spickett. He is not regular townsfolk.

Due to the damning proclamation,

@JayKay PE, I cast today's vote for @Spickett

@JayKay PE I retract my vote for roar and change my vote to @Spickett.

Current vote:

dog pile on @Spickett

@JayKay PE I'd like to vote for @Spickett. That dude has been deceptively good at picking townies off and avoiding the lynching. I heard he's good looking too. ;-*

Yes, I'm counting spickett. We've only had two mafia members killed off to my knowledge.  I originally voted for roar, but swayed my vote after reading RB's analysis and seeing what everyone else was doing.  

Maybe @RBHeadge PE can still provide an analysis from ~the beyond~

As someone who knows all the roles, but knows none of the 'out of thread' convos going on:

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back