EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that was my downfall as well. Talked too much and made myself a known target.

I was just a newbie who simply talked too much and voted too early lol.
It is a recommended strategy that mafia should usually not talk much so as to avoid suspicion. But then again I was quiet last week because I was sick and that didnt help me either. So the best strategy here is

000000.gif

It is a recommended strategy that mafia should usually not talk much so as to avoid suspicion. But then again I was quiet last week because I was sick and that didnt help me either. So the best strategy here is

View attachment 15576
Where is that list that details all the ways you can be Mafia. Like basically if you breathe, you're Mafia

View attachment 15576
Anyone who posts Fiddler on the Roof gifs never gets a vote from me.

Damn you guys just lost your lead investigator!
I was not the cop this round. But i can still do #analysis

Is anyone really surprised about that. You come out with the only hard statements and you put a big target on yourself.
I knew what I was doing and what I was signing up for. I've done it before, and I'll do it again.

Maybe @RBHeadge PE can still provide an analysis from ~the beyond~
Already have, in the townie PM thread.

I think that was my downfall as well. Talked too much and made myself a known target.

it wasn't

source.gif

Where is that list that details all the ways you can be Mafia. Like basically if you breathe, you're Mafia
haha here you go

How EBers detect mafia:

• Obviously the first person to discuss voting is mafia
  • anyone who send a pm on the first day is mafia
  • anyone who votes with anyone else is mafia
  • anyone who employs chaos is mafia
  • anyone who uses logic is mafia
  • anyone who uses deception is mafia
  • anyone who is honest is mafia
  • anyone who isn't part of a pm by day-two is mafia
  • anyone who talks too much is mafia
  • anyone who is quiet is mafia
  • anyone who knows the rules is mafia
  • anyone who doesn't know the rules is mafia
  • the new guy can't be mafia
  • the guy who was mafia last game, is still mafia
  • anyone who won last game is mafia
  • anyone using the instant messenger is mafia
  • avatars and titles, selected years ago, are obvious reflections of being mafia
  • anyone who doesn't vote with another person is mafia
  • @vhab49_PE is the cop
Did I miss any?

lol why feel bad?  If you were mafia and voted for me that was what you were supposed to do!  You played it well!
He also apparently feels handsome, so I don't think there's too much remorse there 😛 

Why you be hatin on me.
She don like rats.

Anyone who posts Fiddler on the Roof gifs never gets a vote from me.
Thank you, was gonna ask what that fantastic gif was from. 

Back