EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My legs, shoulders, and triceps are all but inoperable today.
You did it right.

My approach to leg day is: you didn't work out hard enough if you can walk out of the gyn under your own power.

Yes sir. I thought initially, "I'm going to work out every day," but it's turned into working out every other day (which is probably a good thing).
Are you doing full body every other day? Or a different muscle group(s) every other day?

Are you doing full body every other day? Or a different muscle group(s) every other day?
So far my routine has been:

Day 1: Chest and Biceps

Day 3: Legs and Shoulders

Day 5: Upper Back and Triceps

I’ve read that it’s best to wait to train the same muscle groups for at least 48 hours. So far so good.

My approach to leg day is: you didn't work out hard enough if you can walk out of the gyn under your own power.
Yeah, it was certainly a chore to make it up the stairs. Lunges killed me.

Game Analysis Update

There has been a derth of public useful information this round. We haven't had anything useful since the round that @ChebyshevII PE was voted out. Despite the large number of players, there aren't many high-turnout votes, and votes are spread around.

My analysis will have to focus on non-public information.

The cop is still alive. The cop discovered that @ChebyshevII PE was mafia on day 2. A proxy was employed to help whip up enough votes to vote him out.  @leggo PE voted for @ChebyshevII PE , @tj_PE was held in reserve to vote at the last minute in case it was needed. It wasn't. The proxy was not nightkilled so @leggo PEand @tj_PE were considered trusted but unverified townies. They were kept informed throughout the game in a compartmentalized PM thread.

Meanwhile the cop was verifying several people are townies. The following players are known through investigation to be safe  @chart94, @RBHeadge PE, @MadamPirate, @vhab49_PE, @Roarbark. Any of these players, and @tj_PE and @leggo PE, can verify what I am saying is correct. This is certainly more than the number of mafia in the game so don't bother with the "tHi5 i5 a MafIA pl@t" defense.

To be clear, a vote for @RBHeadge PE, @MadamPirate, @vhab49_PE, @Roarbark now shows that you are mafia.

This leaves four players who have unknown roles: @Spickett, @txjennah PE, @blybrook PE, @jean15paul_PE.

There are 2-3 mafia members remaining. So there are 1 or 2 townie members on that list of four players. They know who they are.

The cop has one remaining investigation. Who should the cop investigate tonight?
awesome. Finally some clarity and direction for the townies.

Okay.  I'm trying to figure out some fitness goals for the new year?  Does anybody have examples of stuff they've done?  I want to do something short-term and something long-term.  I think for short-term I want to try and go to my new gym at least twice a week (Monday = cardio, Wednesday = new strength training class that I hope becomes a standard), but I want something else that is a little more diet-based?  But I don't know what...

Long-term goal = lose another 10lbs this year.

@chart94 was getting a little worried, so as everyone started to argue again while moving to the next stage of the game (but was it really a game if there were some ultra-permanent rules?), they lingered behind.  When nobody was looking, they ducked behind a huge rolling rack filled with clothes and accessories.  Taking a quick look around to confirm they were alone, they promptly shoved their arm down the front of their well-padded tankini. 

Biting their bottom lip hard to suppress their cry of victory, they wiggled out the thin smart phone they most definitely weren’t supposed to have as per the filming NDA.  It had been smuggled in the unlikely case the lover was going to be some really famous (like JT or Usher!), but now @chart94 was realizing it may be their only means of contacting the outside world to let them know what was happening.

It still had some battery, lingering at 17% on low-power mode, and they knew they’d only be able to make one, maybe two, calls or texts before the crappy iPhone 6S died.  With shaking hands, they attempted to unlock the phone with their fingerprint.  Multiple attempts ended in failure, most likely due to their hands shaking so much, so they tried to unlock it using their password only for the same result.

“It’s my birthday, isn’t it?  Or was it my dad’s birthday?  Ooooo, it was so long ago that I used this damn thing…”  The muttered softly under their breath, attempting a different combination of the same 4-numbers.

So busy trying to remember if it was maybe their Aunt Marilyn’s old commuter train number, that they lost a bit of their spatial awareness.  Surrounded by clothes and straps of fabric to be worn in the ballroom dance section that was scheduled to be filmed tomorrow, they thought they were safe.

They weren’t.

Of course, the knife that slit their throat was so sharp that they didn’t even feel it at first.  It was only when the first drop of blood landed on the screen, and they felt the sticky mess travel down their chest and arm that they realized things were very wrong.  But it was too late.  At least it was painless.

@chart94’s body was discovered a few hours later when the rolling clothes rack was being moved and instead the wheels became entangled in their weave.

@chart94 was killed by the mafia last night.

The remaining players are:

@jean15paul_PE@blybrook PE@Roarbark,  @txjennah PE@Spickett@RBHeadge PE@vhab49_PE, and @MadamPirate

Back