EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@leggo PE, Also why do you suspect @chart94?

PS. I think you are evil because you killed @RBHeadge PE. You are also trying to convince the rest of us to vote for someone who isn't here to defend themselves.
Well, to be fair, she had voted for you.... so it might save your booty if she convinces others to vote for @Roarbark.  Or was it @chart94.  I don't even remember.

Well, to be fair, she had voted for you.... so it might save your booty if she convinces others to vote for @Roarbark.  Or was it @chart94.  I don't even remember.
I voted for @chart94 at first (to get the ball rolling) and then changed my vote to @AlmostSE, which is where I stand right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
And Roarback because of complete silence. Can't let the quiet ones slip by. Who are they??
@NikR has been fairly quiet, but I was wrong about him last time. He probably just has a life, unlike myself. @tj_PE, has went radio silent. @Roarbark has been quiet, but he also said he was having relationship issues a day or two ago, so I'm gonna leave that alone. Pretty much leaves @vhab49_PE, @chart94, @leggo PE, and @AlmostSE. I don't know any of you from Adam.

Back