EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But the peaches!
Pretty sure California could grow those. Georgia only grows buttholes and paint chip eating contractors from my experience.

[Not quite sure which one my DNA will express an affinity for yet...]

Last edited by a moderator:
If I'm correct, it's two votes for me and two votes for @AlmostSE.

I have said it before and I'll say it again. I'm a plain old townsperson. No shenanigans here.

But there have been some attacks on my character, likely out of fear. It seems @chart94 and @AlmostSE are working together to lynch me though.

Who all are those possible mafias
Well, apparently @chart94 and I believe @leggo PE is part of the mobarachi band, but @vhab49_PE voted for me for being "quiet" and @leggo PE voted for me because I voted for her. 

@RBHeadge PE and @JayKay0914 are full on Ded according to @tj_PE.

@Roarbark is apparently still asleep in his den.

@NikR is doing @nikr things.

Oh and @Audi driver, P.E.is desperately wishing he would've played

The only real suspicion I have at this point is @leggo PE.

If I'm correct, it's two votes for me and two votes for @AlmostSE.

I have said it before and I'll say it again. I'm a plain old townsperson. No shenanigans here.
If you are being honest, then we are kicking another townie outta the game here shortly. I don't really believe you, but who else would you suspect?

If you are being honest, then we are kicking another townie outta the game here shortly. I don't really believe you, but who else would you suspect?
So then why don't we all team together and change our vote to someone like @Roarbark

But honestly, I am being honest. And I suspect you as mafia because I'm an easy target to accuse of being mafia for having voted for RB yesterday and then having him disappear during the night. You also seem to like think I'm evil, for no reason apparent to me. You also seem to be involved with @chart94 for no reason that is apparent to me.

So I think you're trying to frame me to save yourselves. But I'm not the cop, just a regular old townsperson, so who knows.

So then why don't we all team together and change our vote to someone like @Roarbark
Why @Roarbark? I legitimately thought you were one after the way you acted with @RBHeadge PE. Plus @Roarbark was mafia last game, what are the odds he'd be chosen again? I'm really getting confused. @tj_PE what are you doing right now? I don't want to point fingers, but she has been much quieter this game.

Again, random choice this morning to get things rolling since no one else had voted at that point. But how that was reacted to definitely affected my decision, which, by the way, is now to vote for you. That might have been more due to the character assassination though.

PS. I think you are evil because you killed @RBHeadge PE. You are also trying to convince the rest of us to vote for someone who isn't here to defend themselves.
Well, in complete truth, I would much rather everyone else would simply vote for you.

I was simply trying to suggest a truce of a sort, at Roarback's expense.

And lastly, I did not kill RB. 

Back