EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@NikR vote for whomever you want. I voted for @AlmostSE, and he voted for me. It's a tie.

But I'm a defensive Scorpio townie who was attacked earlier on unfound ground and didn't back down. And it seems that AlmostSE as more trying to play the pity card.
HAHA. Mafia or not, scorpios are evil. At least I was right about that. 😛

Ohhh you're a scorpio too? Woohoo!!
I'm definitely an Aries. My sign shines with fire and my patron deity Aries is the God of War (and Awesomeness). I really need to go now, but these ding ding computer comments keep calling me back.

I'm definitely an Aries. My sign shines with fire and my patron deity Aries is the God of War (and Awesomeness). I really need to go now, but these ding ding computer comments keep calling me back.
My fiance is an Aries too. We are two stubborn people!

So, I did a randomizer, and put leggo and almost twice since they're tied right now.

I'm friends with both @leggo PE and @AlmostSE so I didn't want to choose either of them. 

Here are the results:

There were 8 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1. Almost
  2. Chart
  3. Roar
  4. Leggo
  5. Almost
  6. Leggo
  7. Nik
  8. Vhab

I dunno, just was thinking it would affect the odds. If I did it that way, I'd probably include myself haha.

Back