EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@JayKay PE I am gonna vote for @Spickett cause they've gone vewy vewy qwiet. and they're not @txjennah PE
I'm still around. I just had to wrap up some stuff before 5. #NotMafia

I'm starting to actually worry. Need an update on the talley @JayKay PEPEPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEP

Sorry, I'm on mobile and it's doing something weird up there and I can't get it to delete.

I'm still around. I just had to wrap up some stuff before 5. #NotMafia

I'm starting to actually worry. Need an update on the talley @JayKay PEPEPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEP

Sorry, I'm on mobile and it's doing something weird up there and I can't get it to delete.
my phone won't delete any tags, and won't let me put a space after the tag. 

PEPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEPEPEPEPPEPEPEP
Do I need to fetch a doctor for you too?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swear more people voted for Spickett, but I wasn't paying that much attention. Maybe they just tagged but didn't vote. Either way, nowhere near 7 people.

Jeez Audi/Muppet Self-voting is the new trend now huh?

Do I need to fetch a doctor for you too?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I swear more people voted for Spickett, but I wasn't paying that much attention. Maybe they just tagged but didn't vote. Either way, nowhere near 7 people.

Jeez Audi/Muppet Self-voting is the new trend now huh?
Someone is always stealing my MO. 🤷‍♂️

I prolly started that self voting trend last round after the Paul McCartney song shenanigans. Now all the townies want to do it.

Back