EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm sorry i suspect you so often LOL it's not personal!
giphy.gif

I have a Ruger and concealed carry permit.  Mafia members don't bother to get permits.
I beg to differ, some of my fellow Redneck Mafia members are also permit holders. We may be redneck and we love our guns, but we'll try to enjoy them legally.

As of an hour (or so) ago.  @JayKay PE will need to update it for the votes that occurred since then.
You need to fix to reflect the vote change of metoee, who is trying to avoid suspicion of mafia for coming out too early in conjunction with squaretaper (who are likely both mafia). The only way I will believe otherwise is for metoee to change his vote back to me.

You need to fix to reflect the vote change of metoee, who is trying to avoid suspicion of mafia for coming out too early in conjunction with squaretaper (who are likely both mafia). The only way I will believe otherwise is for metoee to change his vote back to me.
But...isn't the mafia vote secret/direct to mod? Either way, I'm not mafia, I just felt like picking someone.

@JayKay PE imma vote for uh, I forget who is all playing.  I think I am going with..... @Spickett.  We like to make @Audi driver, P.E. play as long as possible, so he can't go out today.

@Roarbark what are you thinking? I am thinking this @MEtoEE fellow is mafia...
Hard to say, but they did warn us that they play dumb, and then emerge victorious. They also presumably backstabbed the ME discipline, and switched over to EE. Shifty sort.

@tj_PENot aligned, he's just asking me 😛. I don't trust him one bit. 

Back