EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, I'm now upset that I voted for @RBHeadge PE. I really did choose him to be different. Clearly, he was a Target for the mafia. This probably makes me look like I'm a part of the mafia. I don't know if there's any use in me saying I'm not, but I'm a regular old townsperson through and through.
Sounds like mafia propaganda to me...

So I legitimately just got back to the office after spending an all day field trip looking at contractor retardifications. Every time I get to feeling down on myself and my abilities as an engineer, I just go look at what my friends in the field are doing and realize that, in fact, I do fall higher on the socioeconomic/IQ scale than my friendly colleagues as I politely listen to their fart jokes through an approximate 60% ratio of remaining teeth. My favorite quote of the day, "On the drawings, you're calling out for strap ties at every PSL wood post to every girder. Do I really have to put those on?" Politely, I responded, "Yes, you hedonistic Ass Clown, of course you do!" <-- (This was in my mind, somehow I managed to just say "Yes." and move on. Still pondering exactly what an ass clown is too.)

So, JayKay was a regular towns folk.

Was RB a sacrificial elimination by the Mafia to throw us all off, and now playing the part of innocent townsfolk? 

Or was he REALLLLY a townsfolk?

That leaves 7 players, and most likely 2 Mafia.  Assuming on the game setup rules (really not sure what ratio Cheby used for the setup) of 1 mafia per 3 townsfolk, we would have started with 2 Mafia, a doctor and a cop, with 5 regular townsfolk.  SO we potentially have 2 mafia, and 5 townsfolk, or 1 mafia and 6 townsfolk.  I personally lean towards 1 mafia, 6 townsfolk myself, RB is pretty adamant that he was just a plain old townsfolk.  This theory goes all to pot if there were 3 Mafia.

@ChebyshevII_PEI want to vote for .....  ummm, @AlmostSE due to how quiet he is being.  

I can be swayed if further information comes to light.

@ChebyshevII_PE, I have chosen to officially un-friend @vhab49_PE due to the aforementioned unfounded accusations. Please consider this a formal announcement, @vhab49_PE. I can't even go to the field to make sure my construction friends aren't eating paint chips without being accused of "being too quiet." Funny thing is, I was actually hoping to get to be the mafioso this time, but I have the worst luck in the world. I could lose a coin toss 90% of the time by picking heads every time. It is like a bad luck demon has latched upon me. I did step on a mirror the other day. I can't imagine that helped.

@RBHeadge PE Sorry, Amigo. I voted for you last time because I had to protect my friend @tj_PE and considering everyone was tied at (1) vote and you made it with me to the big W last time.

On the other hand, I'm pretty sure @leggo PE is mafia. She was awful fast to point fingers and doesn't seem very apologetic. 

@ChebyshevII_PE, I vote for @leggo PE

Last edited by a moderator:
   So I legitimately just got back to the office after spending an all day field trip looking at contractor retardifications. Every time I get to feeling down on myself and my abilities as an engineer, I just go look at what my friends in the field are doing and realize that, in fact, I do fall higher on the socioeconomic/IQ scale than my friendly colleagues as I politely listen to their fart jokes through an approximate 60% ratio of remaining teeth. My favorite quote of the day, "On the drawings, you're calling out for strap ties at every PSL wood post to every girder. Do I really have to put those on?" Politely, I responded, "Yes, you hedonistic Ass Clown, of course you do!" <-- (This was in my mind, somehow I managed to just say "Yes." and move on. Still pondering exactly what an ass clown is too.)

@ChebyshevII_PE, I have chosen to officially un-friend @vhab49_PE due to the aforementioned unfounded accusations. Please consider this a formal announcement, @vhab49_PE. I can't even go to the field to make sure my construction friends aren't eating paint chips without being accused of "being too quiet." Funny thing is, I was actually hoping to get to be the mafioso this time, but I have the worst luck in the world. I could lose a coin toss 90% of the time by picking heads every time. It is like a bad luck demon has latched upon me. I did step on a mirror the other day. I can't imagine that helped.
Just to be clear: you are voting out vhab?

This round seems much more dramatic.  It's not like someone is going to be in your office after you get coffee with a sharpened letter opener.

*returns to the grave from whence I came*
You don't know my life, don't judge. I've had the Secret Service remove me from my office. It's not paranoia if you're right...

I'm actually quite nice. I just am also very direct in my communications. I am not sure why you think I'm evil... But those are your thoughts to have.
Because you are a moderator. EVERYONE knows moderators are evil. Kind of like cats. You ever seen a cat and thought, now that little fella is perfectly well behaved and needs a belly rub. It's a trick. DO NOT rub their belly, they are evil. Even if they roll over and lure you in with those big ole kitty eyes, they will rend the flesh from your bones the minute your hand touches their abdomen. Like I said. Evil.

Because you are a moderator. EVERYONE knows moderators are evil. Kind of like cats. You ever seen a cat and thought, now that little fella is perfectly well behaved and needs a belly rub. DO NOT rub their belly, they are evil. Even if they roll over and lure you in with those big ole kitty eyes, they will rend the flesh from your bones the minute your hand touches their abdomen. Like I said. Evil.
my cats like belly rubs! it's not a trap!

Back