EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If the cop, is alive, and did their job last night, they know of either one mafia or one townie. they could PM the townie and start building a coalition, maybe share a screengrab of the mafia game PMs. If they know of a mafia person, they can still try to figure out who is a safe townie and try to form a voting coalition.

If the doctor is alive, and knows the cop, then the doctor can remain hidden and protect the cop every night. The calculus changes A LOT if the doctor is dead though.

But after tomorrow night, the cop pretty much has to announce themselves in one form or another, otherwise the game will be over by Thursday morning. Assuming of course that the doctor can save no one.

Alternately, me as a dead townie, still rooting for the good guys, can accept PMs to try to coordinate from beyond the grave.

So, JayKay was a regular towns folk.

Was RB a sacrificial elimination by the Mafia to throw us all off, and now playing the part of innocent townsfolk? 

Or was he REALLLLY a townsfolk?

That leaves 7 players, and most likely 2 Mafia.  Assuming on the game setup rules (really not sure what ratio Cheby used for the setup) of 1 mafia per 3 townsfolk, we would have started with 2 Mafia, a doctor and a cop, with 5 regular townsfolk.  SO we potentially have 2 mafia, and 5 townsfolk, or 1 mafia and 6 townsfolk.  I personally lean towards 1 mafia, 6 townsfolk myself, RB is pretty adamant that he was just a plain old townsfolk.  This theory goes all to pot if there were 3 Mafia.

@ChebyshevII_PEI want to vote for .....  ummm, @AlmostSE due to how quiet he is being.  

I can be swayed if further information comes to light.

Was RB a sacrificial elimination by the Mafia to throw us all off, and now playing the part of innocent townsfolk? 

Or was he REALLLLY a townsfolk?

RB is pretty adamant that he was just a plain old townsfolk.
I was a townie. Go Town!

I want to vote for .....  ummm, @AlmostSE due to how quiet he is being. 
Uh oh, now you woke him up.

So this sequence caught my eye last night:

@ChebyshevII_PE at the moment I vote for @tj_PE, cause she survived til the end and I bet no-one else will. 

Don't vote her out first again! That's cold!

Edit: Although she did specially request... 
"""YOU SHOULD DEF VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE THEN I DON'T NEED TO PAY ATTENTION AND CAN
ZOMBIE IN THE BACKGROUND."""

Maybe 2nd round then.

and....

@ChebyshevII_PE i vote for @JayKay0914 since it looks inevitable. 
technically this was the tie breaking (and final) vote, but things were looking that direction at the time.

Admittedly it was difficult to keep track of at the time. @AlmostSE changed his vote a bunch of times before settling on me. @Roarbark pointed out that @JayKay0914 wanted to be voted off, but didn't actually change his vote. I think the final tally was like 3-2-1-1(?).

I was going to post who voted for whom when I got home tonight. There could be hints in the abstentions too. ;)

Admittedly it was difficult to keep track of at the time. @AlmostSE changed his vote a bunch of times before settling on me. @Roarbark pointed out that @JayKay0914 wanted to be voted off, but didn't actually change his vote. I think the final tally was like 3-2-1-1(?).

I was going to post who voted for whom when I got home tonight. There could be hints in the abstentions too. ;)
Yeah, I got:

jaykay voted vhab

roarbark voted tj

leggo and almost voted rb

nikr, rb and tj voted jaykay

(correct me if i’m wrong)

By the way, I'm now upset that I voted for @RBHeadge PE. I really did choose him to be different. Clearly, he was a Target for the mafia. This probably makes me look like I'm a part of the mafia. I don't know if there's any use in me saying I'm not, but I'm a regular old townsperson through and through.

Back