EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd just like everyone here to know that I like and appreciate women, whether their hearts are frozen (like @txjennah PE) or kind, gentle, and warm (like @tj_PE). I even appreciate @leggo PE who gives me stern looks and smacks my hand with a ruler. @MadamPirate is mysterious and kind of scares me, but we're ok for now.
giphy.gif

Let's try not to offend people, everyone! Even if it's unintentional, you can always apologize. Simple, unfancy apologies go a long way. :)

Anyway, back to business... WHO IS MAFIA?!?!?!

But that's because it was either him or her. if one mafia is gonna get voted of anyway, wouldn't it be a good idea to vote for mafia. Just like you did once.
No. I was the first vote of the day. I started the voting with voting for txjenna, and never changed. 

I'm pretty sure everyone knows I'm not mafia.

Also whisky and ginger beer is pretty great.
Um, I could have told you that. Add some lime. It's great. If you're using bourbon, you've got yourself a Kentucky mule! It's also good with rye whiskey. Dark rum instead of whiskey... Then you have a dark 'n stormy! Also quite good, if you have a good tasting dark rum.

I'm sorry Leggo. 
Did you offend someone?

Um, I could have told you that. Add some lime. It's great. If you're using bourbon, you've got yourself a Kentucky mule! It's also good with rye whiskey. Dark rum instead of whiskey... Then you have a dark 'n stormy! Also quite good, if you have a good tasting dark rum.

Did you offend someone?
1. Good tips, thanks. I haven't had rum since........ That one time, with the kraken.

2. Not that I know of, but thought I'd bank one apology for any future offense I cause.

Let's try not to offend people, everyone! Even if it's unintentional, you can always apologize. Simple, unfancy apologies go a long way. :)

Anyway, back to business... WHO IS MAFIA?!?!?!
There’s a reason the original rules for this game stated “please follow EB’s forum rules.”

Also @txjennah PE if I played a part in offending you I apologize. I try hard not to offend but I sometimes do so unintentionally.

Back