EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also my ghost (of christmas future) is haunting @NikR_PE
Ok so here is my theory. I have to go back to my 1st guess of Jean. He has been trying to convince people to not vote for him and trying to form alliances very early. Even yesterday I had to talk to some folks to not vote against him. I would not have motivation to do that if I was mafia. and the new info which again pointed me in his direction was that lycee said he will be next. I see this as an attempt move blame away from him.

With that said @chart94 i vote for @jean15paul_PE

Dunno where that tag and y55pp came t49m
You good @tj_PE?

And just like that, every guy on this thread be like,

View attachment 14080
I glossed over and missed that part of the narrative. Thanks for bringing it to my attention. 😫 

I'll say this much, it's between @NikR_PE and @Roarbark. Everyone else has been accounted for.
I haven't been paying enough attention to why jean is accounted for. How many people are still in it? 
Me, tj, jean, nikr, bly and square.... ? 

I have a company christmas client party from 11 - ? (coworkers say noone works after leaving) So I have to vote early or I may get food coma and forget... 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure I'm old enough to be.
So I now know @Audi driver, P.E. is either my father's age, which means he is old, or he is severely underestimating my age.

Or option 3: Thinks everyone has children when young, move into a trailer together, and get Mountain Dew mouth in wedded bliss.

But now I reviewed a bit of the vote tallies. @chart94 I vote for @NikR_PE, who I suspect every game for his shrewdness. @jean15paul_PE voted and stuck to his guns in voting tx off the island.
But that's because it was either him or her. if one mafia is gonna get voted of anyway, wouldn't it be a good idea to vote for mafia. Just like you did once.

This is the opinion of women that most guys should have grown out of after middle school.
You do, then as you approach 40, you grow back into it. Kinda like your old cloths after a diet. Except instead of your old clothes, it's your opinions and instead of food it's your sanity.

giphy.gif

Like, old-old, retirement old?  Or old-old, my body is failing me due to the advances in science, and I can never retire due to budget cuts, old?
Like old old had to google mountain dew mouth. my body is failing me in SPITE of advances in science and can never retire, old. And my daughter just graduated from nursing school old.

Back