EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Seems like being stabbed in the eye with a candy cane would burn mintily as well as being incredibly painful. So at least it feels seasonal. If you're one of those people who likes listerine burn, maybe it would be a good way to go.

Seems like being stabbed in the eye with a candy cane would burn mintily as well as being incredibly painful. So at least it feels seasonal. If you're one of those people who likes listerine burn, maybe it would be a good way to go.
I, for one, am not willing to experi-mint with these assertions.

Everyone's first day vote is a shot in the dark besides mafia members.

The cop doesn't even get to have an inkling about anything until the second day, at the earliest. At least, that's how it was when I was the cop a few rounds ago. @vhab49_PE would know best for obvious reasons.
I try to find a regular townsfolk through my investigation, and keep them up to date with who else I am looking into.  Then if I find a not regular townsfolk, I keep them sequestered from the rest of my townies in my group convos.  Like the time RB was the Dr and reached out to me, I didn't tell him who I had investigated and cleared, since I could not be sure he really was  the Dr (sorry man) and investigating him would have given me the same result if he was Dr or mafia, so I just went with it.   It worked out that time.

Like the time RB was the Dr and reached out to me, I didn't tell him who I had investigated and cleared, since I could not be sure he really was  the Dr (sorry man) and investigating him would have given me the same result if he was Dr or mafia, so I just went with it.   It worked out that time.
No worries. Keeping me segregated was the appropriate course of action that round. I hadn't done anything publicly to prove that I was not-mafia.

Speaking of which. By my count there are four people this round who have shown, by voting pattern, to be not-mafia.

square, jean, tj, rb.

If the cop is out there, and has done investigations, there could be another 1-3 players who are not-mafia.

So of the eight remaining players, there are 4-7 who are known either publicly or privately to be non-mafia. I'm hesitant to say with the public information that we have entered the entered the endgame, but it feels close to it.

I try to find a regular townsfolk through my investigation, and keep them up to date with who else I am looking into.  Then if I find a not regular townsfolk, I keep them sequestered from the rest of my townies in my group convos.  Like the time RB was the Dr and reached out to me, I didn't tell him who I had investigated and cleared, since I could not be sure he really was  the Dr (sorry man) and investigating him would have given me the same result if he was Dr or mafia, so I just went with it.   It worked out that time.
Interesting!

When I was the cop (the one time), I tried to find out who the mafia were. I managed to find out who the doctor was, but forget if it was you or @txjennah PE.

It'd be suuuuuuper slow. Like I hope you guys brought me a spiked eggnog to sip while I wait to bleed out
Nah.  Trauma from the penetration wouldn't kill you, but I am assuming you got stabbed by one of those 'ultra festive' candy canes that are more like a handle.  Def injury to the brain/anterior damage.

u ded fairly quickly when the sack of goo in your skull gets hit with minty cheer.

Nah.  Trauma from the penetration wouldn't kill you, but I am assuming you got stabbed by one of those 'ultra festive' candy canes that are more like a handle.  Def injury to the brain/anterior damage.

u ded fairly quickly when the sack of goo in your skull gets hit with minty cheer.
Ohh yes yes then that would be quick. Phew for me.

Back