EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought you replaced it! Excuse to go get one, these are delish
Now you're changing the subject from being voted for...

And no, I haven't gone and gotten a new one yet. I never used my old one that much, so I don't really want to go get another kitchen supply I don't think I will use that much. I mean, I already have a mini muffin pan... That I do use, surprisingly!

Now you're changing the subject from being voted for...

And no, I haven't gone and gotten a new one yet. I never used my old one that much, so I don't really want to go get another kitchen supply I don't think I will use that much. I mean, I already have a mini muffin pan... That I do use, surprisingly!
You can make the donuts in the mini muffin pan (or regular muffin pan) and just shorten the time

@chart94 I change my vote to @LyceeFruit because I don't know if she used a dolphin or a shark and either option puts a sound in my brain that I don't wanna hear and now it's both. 

Assume Aladdin's magic carpet operates on an air standard Brayton cycle
Excellent :D  
--------------------------------
Just moved a cypress xmas tree into our office, and now my arms are all rashy. Tree getting revenge for cutting it down and screwing stabilization screws into it's trunk. 

This is pretty lively for a first voting day.

Since I am about to leave the office and have errands until after the final vote is tallied; I best get a vote in before it's too late...

@chart94, I vote for @jean15paul_PE for being very quiet today.  Could change if I make it to a internet connection before the final cutoff.

Back