EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nay, good madam. Long time no see, how are you?
I'm doing alright. My parents are wrapping up their >2 week visit, and I am excited to lounge more comfortably tomorrow evening :p  Other than that and waiting on SEV results, I'm looking forward to a christmas vacation!!! You?

I would love it if all the PE questions had a theme. 

Rapunzel is upgrading the pumping system serving her tower. She would like to have 60 psi of pressure at her amenities, which are all located 100 ft in the air...... Water source is located.....
Better hope the NCEES guys don’t monitor this thread... ;)

Rapunzel is upgrading the pumping system serving her tower. She would like to have 60 psi of pressure at her amenities, which are all located 100 ft in the air...... Water source is located.....
John McClane needs to detonate propane tanks to kill the terrorists. How many pounds of propane does he need to perforate the ship's hull and sink the ship, accounting for 16% excess air?

I'm doing alright. My parents are wrapping up their >2 week visit, and I am excited to lounge more comfortably tomorrow evening :p  Other than that and waiting on SEV results, I'm looking forward to a christmas vacation!!! You?
2 Weeks is a long time for something like that... and >2 weeks is even longer... hope it all went well. 

I'm not too shabby, thanks. My desk is now only HALF buried in submittals, so thought it was time to rejoin. And i just got a new sit/stand desk! (not set up yet).
Looking forward to holidays as well... but I'm not even sure I have vacation (last I checked I was at (-)10 hours accrued, after using it all on my friend's wedding trip...

Better hope the NCEES guys don’t monitor this thread... ;)
Well, if they do, they should join in the fun!

Back