EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
f4605a797440701213e7b74cea60cdca.jpg
WTAF

Cheb, I have no idea what that means, sorry!  Maybe if someone explained it to me?  Thanks!  
Mafia is a "whodunit" game in which there is a Game Moderator (GM) that picks a set number of villains from the participating players. These villains make up a very small percentage of the player base and have the ability to kill (remove one player from the game) by choosing them in the middle of the night. On the other hand, the remainder of the player base are citizens. At a set time during the day, the citizens can vote for who they think is a member of the mafia. The individual getting the most votes "dies" by some horrendous method and is removed from the game. This next round, my vote for the method of deadifying the person receiving the most votes is for them to perform ritual seppuku. Please see below for a tutorial. This person could be a member of the mafia or a completely innocent, yet very unlucky, individual. In addition, there are two citizens with special abilities. These individuals are the Police Officer (PO PO) and the Doctor. The PO PO  may investigate one person daily (privately ask the GM if a player is mafia or townsfolk) and determine whether they are affiliated with the mafia or not. The Doctor may elect to save one of the townsfolk in which mafia has graciously provided with a Colombian necktie the previous night. @ChebyshevII_PE will have to provide more info how this happens as the Doctor was killed very early last game so I don't know if they (Dre) has to guess who is going to die or if they can choose to swoop in like a hot busty nurse and revive you like one of those smutty movies on late night skinemax. Both the Doctor and the PO PO can publicly reveal any information they desire to the players, but doing so too early will likely get them a one way trip to Atlantis wearing a new pair of concrete loafers ( @NikR, please tell Sebastian and Ariel hello for me but tell Flounder he can go straight to hell! That little shark shart owes me money and he's screening my calls).

image.png

Back