EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
source.gif

You mean NikRizer?

<dampen mood> Roarbark and Roarette somewhat unexpectedly (for both of us) broke up over the weekend, so I may be a little less active and fun for a while... I think I'll still play, but just thought I'd explain myself beforehand...</dampen>
sorry to hear that, roar. keep comin around please :)  hugs from a stranger are still hugs right? I don't smell bad. 

So.  Let's get this started, since I am going to be eating sushi soon and will most likely forget to vote. @ChebyshevII_PE

I, JayKay, who is def not mafia (me? Mafia?  Twice in a row?  Preposterous!), am voting for vhab49 to be killed.  Because they posted on the top of the page.  Which obviously means they're a witch-I mean, mafia!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
So.  Let's get this started, since I am going to be eating sushi soon and will most likely forget to vote. @ChebyshevII_PE

I, JayKay, who is def not mafia (me? Mafia?  Twice in a row?  Preposterous!), am voting for vhab49 to be killed.  Because they posted on the top of the page.  Which obviously means they're a witch-I mean, mafia!!!
Well then, should I vote for JayKay, who went out round 1 last time, and seems VERY interested in eliminating me. Orrrrr.... should I go with someone else?

Also, not spam thread, so tops is neither her nor there this round.

Was going to post llama, but have lost it. :bananalama:

Well then, should I vote for JayKay, who went out round 1 last time, and seems VERY interested in eliminating me. Orrrrr.... should I go with someone else?

Also, not spam thread, so tops is neither her nor there this round.

Was going to post llama, but have lost it.
YOU SHOULD DEF VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE THEN I DON'T NEED TO PAY ATTENTION AND CAN ZOMBIE IN THE BACKGROUND.

And your lack of llama is concerning.

*edit* ALACK.  ANOTHER TOP POST.  OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE THE WITCH-I MEAN MAFIOSO

YOU SHOULD DEF VOTE FOR ME BECAUSE THEN I DON'T NEED TO PAY ATTENTION AND CAN ZOMBIE IN THE BACKGROUND.

And your lack of llama is concerning.

*edit* ALACK.  ANOTHER TOP POST.  OBVIOUSLY YOU'RE THE WITCH-I MEAN MAFIOSO
Maybe I have other powers.... like witch-doctor?  But i was the Dr last time, so probably not.  

What's the significance of tops in spam thread?
I want to vote for JayKay because they're warmongering, but I feel bad since they didn't get to play last round. @ChebyshevII_PE at the moment I vote for @tj_PE, cause she survived til the end and I bet no-one else will. 

Back