EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@tj_PE Damn your randomizer. Had 2/3 chance of giving me 25% chance of winning. Alas. 
To be fair to the randomizationalizer, I’m ugly sure that Arby (thanks @Audi driver, P.E.) and myself had you voted for well in advance of my friend’s postification. I still absolutely think my Roman themed mafia would be great fun for our friend @Audi driver, P.E.. If we don’t do that, next game we should have a rule that our friend @leggo PE deleted any post that did not start with  @Audi driver, P.E.. It’d be like Simon says, but with a slightly angrier Simon except instead of Simon it would be @Audi driver, P.E.

To be fair to the randomizationalizer, I’m ugly sure that Arby (thanks @Audi driver, P.E.) and myself had you voted for well in advance of my friend’s postification. I still absolutely think my Roman themed mafia would be great fun for our friend @Audi driver, P.E.. If we don’t do that, next game we should have a rule that our friend @leggo PE deleted any post that did not start with  @Audi driver, P.E.. It’d be like Simon says, but with a slightly angrier Simon except instead of Simon it would be @Audi driver, P.E.
So, @Audi driver, P.E. aside...are you in next round, @AlmostSE?

@JayKay0914 @vee043324 @vhab49_PE want to try again?

@Roarbark how about you?
@ChebyshevII_PE Definitely in. Like I said I volunteer to moderate if you wanna play. Otherwise I'm in as a peaceful plain 'ol concerned citizen. (˳˘ ɜ˘) ♬♪♫

To be fair to the randomizationalizer, I’m ugly sure that Arby (thanks @Audi driver, P.E.) and myself had you voted for well in advance of my friend’s postification. 
Right. If Julie (if that's even her real name) voted for either of you, I would match her vote so it's 2 to 2 votes, and a coin flip today, then a coin flip in the morning when it's 1v1 (I think?????) Still not the best odds, but Mafia got pretty wrecked in round 1. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I’m ugly sure that Arby (thanks @Audi driver, P.E.
634447487_1280x720.jpg

Does this make me the new @Baconator?

Right. If Julie (if that's even her real name) voted for either of you, I would match her vote so it's 2 to 2 votes, and a coin flip today, then a coin flip in the morning when it's 1v1 (I think?????) Still not the best odds, but Mafia got pretty wrecked in round 1. 
Event trees FTW!

Yeah, I'm not sure if we got lucky in round one or someone screwed up. Better lucky than good I suppose...

Event trees FTW!

Yeah, I'm not sure if we got lucky in round one or someone screwed up. Better lucky than good I suppose...
I think it was a combination of figuring out the games’ mechanics and luck. It was random that the first mafia member got eliminated right away.

I also felt really bad for JayKay and Vee; neither of them knew they were the mafia and cop until they were eliminated (since the DM said “not read” every time I checked).

edit: wow I must be tired.

@ChebyshevII_PE

You don't know my life! 

@ChebyshevII_PE Definitely in. Like I said I volunteer to moderate if you wanna play. Otherwise I'm in as a peaceful plain 'ol concerned citizen. (˳˘ ɜ˘) ♬♪♫

Cool beans. I was just looking at it from a different angle of the dangle. All I meant was that tj's randomly posted randomization did not randomly randomize my less than random accusation. To be real, I was about 70/30 odds you and @tj_PE. I was legitimately starting to think it was her and that she'd either chosen the wrong line of work or was actually a KGB agent posing as an engineer...

Oh and I think ties should result in two deaths. Either that, or I would settle for the resurrection of @Audi driver, P.E..

Um...yes? I’m electrical, I only think in abstract concepts. Give me a break here.
@Audi driver, P.E., you forgot to say @Audi driver, P.E.. If you don't say, @Audi driver, P.E., then I can't be your friend.

*scrapes dust off EE knowledge* <-(It appears some parts of my brain have been redacted.) Does a step down induction transformer reduce voltage by passing looser winding (i.e. few wraps) of a secondary coil through the current incited magnetic field of a more tightly wound primary coil (I.E. more wraps)?

@Audi driver, P.E.

@Audi driver, P.E., you forgot to say @Audi driver, P.E.. If you don't say, @Audi driver, P.E., then I can't be your friend.

*scrapes dust off EE knowledge* <-(It appears some parts of my brain have been redacted.) Does a step down induction transformer reduce voltage by passing looser winding (i.e. few wraps) of a secondary coil through the current incited magnetic field of a more tightly wound primary coil (I.E. more wraps)?

@Audi driver, P.E.
@Audi driver, P.E.Ah, yes, now I understand.

Excited to have you in another round.

Back