EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOC, how long have you been lurking on the site? You picked up on the culture pretty fast.
I didn't lurk much before I created an account in November of 2018, when I started (lightly at first) prepping for the PE Exam. I've been in the open since then, but had pretty much avoided the entire Shoot the Breeze board like the plague until last Friday, so as to focus on exam prep.

It's amazing, right?
NOt that I want to point fingers, but someone said early on in this round that if @JayKay PE made it through the first lynching and the first mafia night, they are most likely Mafia.  

I mean, that might have been me, and I was trying to be funny.... but veeeeerrrrrrryyy suspish.  Hmm.

NOt that I want to point fingers, but someone said early on in this round that if @JayKay PE made it through the first lynching and the first mafia night, they are most likely Mafia.  

I mean, that might have been me, and I was trying to be funny.... but veeeeerrrrrrryyy suspish.  Hmm.
I kinda thought the same thing, but I didn't want to say it.

How EBers detect mafia:

• Obviously the first person to discuss voting is mafia
  • anyone who send a pm on the first day is mafia
  • anyone who votes with anyone else is mafia
  • anyone who employs chaos is mafia
  • anyone who uses logic is mafia
  • anyone who uses deception is mafia
  • anyone who is honest is mafia
  • anyone who isn't part of a pm by day-two is mafia
  • anyone who talks too much is mafia
  • anyone who is quiet is mafia
  • anyone who knows the rules is mafia
  • anyone who doesn't know the rules is mafia
  • the new guy can't be mafia
  • the guy who was mafia last game, is still mafia
  • anyone who won last game is mafia
  • anyone using the instant messenger is mafia
  • avatars and titles, selected years ago, are obvious reflections of being mafia
  • anyone who doesn't vote with another person is mafia
  • @vhab49_PE is the cop
Did I miss any?
reposting

Do you even know what to do with yourself now?
Tbh, no.  I'm scared of messaging people, because it'll make me seem like I'm mafia, but then I also need to message people so I don't get killed by the mafia.  So I'm Schrodinger's mafia right now, where I am and am not mafia.  

This is so much more complex once you get past the first day.

Back