EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A crime wave has overtaken the town. Many citizens have gone missing. @vhab49_PE , @ChebyshevII PE, and @Will.I.Am  notices that @NikR is missing. They expresses concern to  @leggo PE. She recalls that @NikR said he was going to be out in the field today. So they all go out into the field to make sure he's okay. They arrive on the outskirts of town and find @NikR. They catch him attempting to bury a dead body. He looks up and shouts

seems like a long con pulled by @leggo PE and @ChebyshevII PE If I get lynched today, then let the townies remember this.

The town lynched @NikR. He was a member of the mafia.

The vote was:

@NikR 2

@ChebyshevII PE 1

@JayKay PE 1

@jean15paul_PE 1

all story mine, don't look for hints because they aren't there.

A crime wave has overtaken the town. Many citizens have gone missing. @vhab49_PE , @ChebyshevII PE, and @Will.I.Am  notices that @NikR is missing. They expresses concern to  @leggo PE. She recalls that @NikR said he was going to be out in the field today. So they all go out into the field to make sure he's okay. They arrive on the outskirts of town and find @NikR. They catch him attempting to bury a dead body. He looks up and shouts

The town lynched @NikR. He was a member of the mafia.

The vote was:

@NikR 2

@ChebyshevII PE 1

@JayKay PE 1

@jean15paul_PE 1

all story mine, don't look for hints because they aren't there.
@jean15paul_PE had a vote? Is @Audi driver, P.E. playing. His name was not in the list.

Back