EB Mafia

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vote update:
1 x @Dothracki PE (square)
1 x @ChebyshevII PE PMP (bly)
1 x @NikR_PE (chart)
1 x @EyehatethePEexam PE (Nik)
1 x @JayKay PE (djl)
1 x @djl PE (vhab)
1 x @chart94 PE (DLD)
1 x @blybrook PE (cheby)
1 x @squaretaper LIT AF PE (blue)

mexican-standoff-standoff.gif

Pretty sure we've seen this before. Maybe not with everyone, but I've seen 5 or 6 way ties.
I've seen a large tied vote in the past when I was a spectator, just don't recall it being on the first day and including everyone (which isn't likely to occur today either)

Sorry, just missed it. I was busy setting up this in my garden. We are going to Florida to visit friends and family for the rest of the week. I didn't know if I would be able to leave the seedlings for a few days without water so I guess a better chance of survival outside. At worst case, I'll just start over with plants from the garden center if they don't survive.

Screenshot_20220503-210226_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry, just missed it. I was busy setting up this in my garden. We are going to Florida to visit friends and family for the rest of the week. I didn't know if I would be able to leave the seedlings for a few days without water so I guess a better chance of survival outside. At worst case, I'll just start over with plants from the garden center if they don't survive.

View attachment 27734
sus....

(Just a reminder that the narration is fluff, and has no bearing on what's actually happening in the game, with the exception of player deaths being the actions that occur due to the game going on. Anytime I mention anything that is NOT directly tied to a player role, it is most likely fluff. Please feel free to PM me if you're unsure.)

Everyone piles off their buses, excited to spend a week at a cabin resort in the woods. Luggage is pulled from beneath the buses, and the group scrambles to get their suitcases and duffel bags before heading to their assigned cabins. @tj_PE is welcoming everyone to the site, and reminding them that they need to check their characters in before play can begin later that evening.

@blybrook PE smiles at their cabinmate, @Spitfire6532 and pulls his LARP costume out of his suitcase. "I'm thrilled to be playing this new character in this game, I built a new costume and everything. I even got white contacts so it looks like I'm blind, just like my character!" Spitfire high-fives Bly, and pulls their own costume out of their suitcase. "That's awesome. I finally found go-go boots that I can walk around in all night, my costume for this character is finally complete."

Elsewhere, the camp is bustling as @Unintended Max P.E. is guiding people to the locations for character check in, and then off to the theatre for rules and reminders before the game begins. Most of the group has come out of their cabins in their costumes, clutching their character sheets and chatting idly out of character before the game begins.

@tj_PE welcomes everyone, and reminds them that all props should be rubber or foam. If anyone is carrying a real weapon, they can see @leggo PE to have it peace-tied. All player versus player challenges should have a StoryTeller moderating, and if people are getting a little too heated, TJ can have them separated. She sets up the week with the plot of the week long game: Everyone is in town for a vampire Conclave, and the different factions are working on a peace treaty. With that, she dismisses everyone and tells them to have fun!

People break off into smaller groups, chatting In-Character to each other. Up on the stage, @EyehatethePEexam PE is chatting with someone wearing a cloak. They start pushing each other, and the cloaked person pulls a wooden stake from their side. With a swift overhand motion, they've stabbed @EyehatethePEexam PE in the heart. Eyehate freezes, eyes going wide, then scrabbles to pull the stake from their chest. They sink to the floor, dissolving into dust. The cloaked person picks up the stake and flees from the stage.

@EyehatethePEexam PE was lynched by the town. They were a real vampire (mafia).

Remaining players: @MeowMeow PE @DLD PE @ChebyshevII PE PMP @txjennah PE @jean15paul_PE @JayKay PE @Dothracki PE @squaretaper LIT AF PE @blybrook PE @djl PE @Spitfire6532 @BlueBlueprintPE PMP @beccabun PE @vhab49_PE @chart94 PE @NikR_PE

(Just a reminder that the narration is fluff, and has no bearing on what's actually happening in the game, with the exception of player deaths being the actions that occur due to the game going on. Anytime I mention anything that is NOT directly tied to a player role, it is most likely fluff. Please feel free to PM me if you're unsure.)

Everyone piles off their buses, excited to spend a week at a cabin resort in the woods. Luggage is pulled from beneath the buses, and the group scrambles to get their suitcases and duffel bags before heading to their assigned cabins. @tj_PE is welcoming everyone to the site, and reminding them that they need to check their characters in before play can begin later that evening.

@blybrook PE smiles at their cabinmate, @Spitfire6532 and pulls his LARP costume out of his suitcase. "I'm thrilled to be playing this new character in this game, I built a new costume and everything. I even got white contacts so it looks like I'm blind, just like my character!" Spitfire high-fives Bly, and pulls their own costume out of their suitcase. "That's awesome. I finally found go-go boots that I can walk around in all night, my costume for this character is finally complete."

Elsewhere, the camp is bustling as @Unintended Max P.E. is guiding people to the locations for character check in, and then off to the theatre for rules and reminders before the game begins. Most of the group has come out of their cabins in their costumes, clutching their character sheets and chatting idly out of character before the game begins.

@tj_PE welcomes everyone, and reminds them that all props should be rubber or foam. If anyone is carrying a real weapon, they can see @leggo PE to have it peace-tied. All player versus player challenges should have a StoryTeller moderating, and if people are getting a little too heated, TJ can have them separated. She sets up the week with the plot of the week long game: Everyone is in town for a vampire Conclave, and the different factions are working on a peace treaty. With that, she dismisses everyone and tells them to have fun!

People break off into smaller groups, chatting In-Character to each other. Up on the stage, @EyehatethePEexam PE is chatting with someone wearing a cloak. They start pushing each other, and the cloaked person pulls a wooden stake from their side. With a swift overhand motion, they've stabbed @EyehatethePEexam PE in the heart. Eyehate freezes, eyes going wide, then scrabbles to pull the stake from their chest. They sink to the floor, dissolving into dust. The cloaked person picks up the stake and flees from the stage.

@EyehatethePEexam PE was lynched by the town. They were a real vampire (mafia).

Remaining players: @MeowMeow PE @DLD PE @ChebyshevII PE PMP @txjennah PE @jean15paul_PE @JayKay PE @Dothracki PE @squaretaper LIT AF PE @blybrook PE @djl PE @Spitfire6532 @BlueBlueprintPE PMP @beccabun PE @vhab49_PE @chart94 PE @NikR_PE
Nice!
You're welcome.
LOL

Back